Transferred money to my bank and said it was complete, hasn't showed up?!

Drewster
New Community Member

I recieved money and transferred it to my bank account, but it says it was complete and has not showed up in my banking account that is linked here to my paypal account. I talked to my bank and they said to contact paypal because the credit from paypal is not showing up as even being in the process of transferring it....What do I do??

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

It normally takes 3-5 days to get the money from Paypal to your bank.  It can take up to 2 weeks on very rare occasions.

Login to Me Too

adamruddock
New Community Member

same for me too im getting worried , it was completed on the 22nd of december and its the 29th now

do i need to confirm my bank first ?

Login to Me Too

gnosy
Contributor
Contributor

hello,1st if you have some transaction that you did to send money then it would seem yoy would be confirmed,there is no other way to send money i think?if you need to confirm,then yes,you do need a confirmed bankacount with paypal confirmation ,to sen paypal acount to bank,you already sent though so it seems from dates that its reasonable that the holidays weekend has kept your money it can take a week buisness days,it has only been maby 4 buisness days,check your acount its 3 am the 29th,?no?maby by thursday,meanwhile call them today on phone and confirm you have verified acount and or is in your settings will say verify or you are verified,any questions call them they answer and have been able to reslove things,its only been 4 buisness days since the 22,weekends,christmas,ect,peace

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.