Thing thing is confusing!!!

kandiii
New Community Member

I waiting for my order to arrive but I didn't know when or where to receive it so i asked, but guess what happened instead? They refunded my money I bet my order got sent back.. I was waiting for it and now it ain't coming. How do I tell paypal about it?? Do I reorder or what????????

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

niravmehta
Contributor
Contributor

I think you should just reorder the item. Since you were refunded, and got your money back, reordering is the best option.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

niravmehta
Contributor
Contributor

I think you should just reorder the item. Since you were refunded, and got your money back, reordering is the best option.

Login to Me Too

Draeger_Vinyl
Contributor
Contributor

You can always tell PayPal about it if you want, but they are probably just going to confirm that the money has been refunded.  I doubt that they will have much more info for you than that.  If the item is available to re-order I agree that you should probably just do that.  You may want to send the seller an email/eBay mail to see what was up, it might save you from going through the same thing again because the item could be back ordered or any number of things could be going on.  Hope this Helps.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.