So let me get this straight......

LandManagement
Contributor
Contributor

So, a customer can buy a product from my online store(in this case a coupon for a friend) and checkout.  I then transfer the money to my account a week later THEN the customer files a complaint with their credit card company because after looking at their statement they dont REMEMBER making the purchase.  Then Paypal freezes that amount in my account for 75 days???????? 

This makes absolutely no sense to me as a loyal PayPal user since their inception.  And, this is the 3rd time this has happened to me in 18 months.  Very, very frustrating, especially when you contact the customer and all of a sudden they REMEMBER the purchase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

mrbeckley
New Community Member

Here is a big waste of time.

Someone orders this past Sunday, the next day is a holiday. They have complained to PayPal they have

not received their merchandise. Who can expect to receive anything in 3 days. In the real world you have

up to 30 days to fulfill a mail order transaction according to the postal system. Now they threaten to put the funds

on hold while I have to pay for the merchandise out of my pocket. But thats not the problem -- its just like why dont

they tell the customer that he has to wait a period of time.

Login to Me Too

retro102
Contributor
Contributor

That's right - Hard to believe but true.

Four days after the online sale - the buyer files a dispute for non receipt and Paypal agrees then put the money on hold. You read that right!

Again:

A non receipt dispute filed  4 days after the purchase!!! And PAYPAL APPROVES IT! lol!

It's like Paypal is being run by a bunch of children who have no concept of real world sceneros..

Bigger companies then this have failed due to the greed that blinds them from the people that made them successful in the first place... karma

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.