Sick of Paypal.

Paypal promotes buyer fraud. No protection or regard for the seller.
Login to Me Too
95 REPLIES 95

martinpittaway
Contributor
Contributor

OK. Well done.

So now you have:

1. eBay sales reference, that ties up to

2. UPS Manifest number, that ties up to

3. UPS signature of delivery.

If you have sent 2 parcels to the same address from different eBay listings, you need to demonstrate that the correct listing numbers tie in to the correct manifest (consignment numbers) that then relate to 1 or 2 signatures collected by UPS when they delivered.

get UPS to send you an email confirming the manifest number or numbers, the date of delivery, the name of the signature, the date of delivery.

You are building up evidence that you have complied with eBay and Paypal requirements.

Once you have all the details confirm that here.

Login to Me Too

par_int
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have managed to get all the details as you mentioned.

1. eBay listing number

2. Got UPS manifest number

3. Got an email from UPS correspondant showing the Delivery Proof as a Signature of the Consignee (Buyer).

Please let me know whats the next best thing.

Thanks

Regards

@martinpittaway wrote:

OK. Well done.

So now you have:

1. eBay sales reference, that ties up to

2. UPS Manifest number, that ties up to

3. UPS signature of delivery.

If you have sent 2 parcels to the same address from different eBay listings, you need to demonstrate that the correct listing numbers tie in to the correct manifest (consignment numbers) that then relate to 1 or 2 signatures collected by UPS when they delivered.

get UPS to send you an email confirming the manifest number or numbers, the date of delivery, the name of the signature, the date of delivery.

You are building up evidence that you have complied with eBay and Paypal requirements.

Once you have all the details confirm that here.

Login to Me Too

martinpittaway
Contributor
Contributor

OK.

Now. Chill out and be calm.

Call Paypal.

Be calm.

Make sure you are speaking to the right department.

Be calm.

Refer to the dispute,    be calm,    and that now,     you have full documented evidence of delivery of goods. be calm.

If they still won't play ball then let me know.

Login to Me Too

par_int
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your response.

I tried twice and reached "Wendy".. the PayPal Dispute repondant. But she didnt even bothered to reply my. I tried twice but failed. I dont know what to do next

Please guide me

Login to Me Too

martinpittaway
Contributor
Contributor

OK.

Keep calm.

Don't go for Wendy.

Just telephone is as you would normally and start the process with someone else altogether.

Be calm.

Start from the beginning about your seller making the complaint against you for not delivering the goods but that you have evidence of delivery from UPS and that includes electronic signatures everything.

Keep calm.

If they still are not talking then ask for the matter to be escalated as you want to discuss an appeals process.

Login to Me Too

martinpittaway
Contributor
Contributor

How have you got on with your claim?

Login to Me Too

revravyid

I would say dont do business with PayPal, but that is rather hard when they monopolize the payment options on sites like Ebay. With all of their lobbyists in Washington, they arent going anywhere soon.

Good luck with all of your future ventures.

Your next course of action could be to sue PayPal for lost revenue, but it would cost far more than what you would recover.

Login to Me Too

Sunshiney

Yeah last week i sold 145$ worth of stuff to some shady jive turkey and he did a chargeback... so i sent them proof of an msn conversation and pictures of me giving it to him, and they still sided with him and hes not even a verified paypal user! So now im outa my merchandise and 145$ SO BS!

Login to Me Too

kelving525
New Community Member

I have to agree with a lot of people here, Paypal and its so called "Seller's Protection." I sold two items that were worth $97 and this buyer who has 0 feedback opened a claim after only 2 1/2 weeks-- didn't even decide to settle this in a calm manner and just went straight to escalate the claim. After a month, Paypal decided that the money will be given back to the buyer. Mind you, this buyer is no longer a registered user-- I mean doesn't that already give off a signal that this buyer is bogus? I emailed Paypal regarding this issue and they said that the tracking I provided was invalid. Um... invalid? It said it LEFT for FRANCE, which is where the package was going to. I ship to France all the time and somehow this buyer who has 0 feedback, is no longer a registered user on eBay, can claim his money back? Honestly, the people on Paypal are useless and I just lost $56 worth of inventory. People on Paypal should wake up and see that honest sellers are to be trusted.

Login to Me Too

Rival10
Contributor
Contributor

I just submitted my first claim against a seller.  There were not a lot of pictures of the item being sold.  I was unsure about bidding because of the lack of pictures so I asked some questions.   I was very specific about the questions I asked the seller.  The response was such that I bid on the item.  When I received it I was obviously lied to,  I discussed with the seller about the situation.  They said go ahead and return.  Sure I pay shipping both ways and have nothing.  Disputed with PayPal.  Their resolution...I now only have to pay shipping one way...lucky me I would only be out $42.  Closing the account after posting this. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.