Sick of Paypal.

Paypal promotes buyer fraud. No protection or regard for the seller.
Login to Me Too
95 REPLIES 95

martinpittaway
Contributor
Contributor

You appear to be in a 3 way operation here. Can you explain in greater depth about what part you played. You talk about a seller, a buyer and then you.  I can offer advice but I need to know more.

Login to Me Too

par_int
Contributor
Contributor

Actually, we manufacture and drop ship products for online and eBay sellers. There is an ebay seller who purchases product from us for online selling. She gives us the details of Buyer who purchases the Product from her store and we directly deliver the Products to her Buyer.

Now, she (ebay seller) was selling our Products, two products sold together purchased by single buyer. We got the Payment and Buyer details from her (ebay seller) saying deliver the products to my Buyer (who purchased two Packets from her store).

We got the Payments and got the Package deliverd showing the tracking number. But she opened a case and claimed that we havent delivered the Products. She (ebay seller) opened a case against our paypal. PayPal asked for further details like Tracking Number and shipping company. We updated the details to PayPal and after 2 days Paypal closed the case in Buyers favour saying Tracking is not possible.

And we kept opening the case again and again, but finally PayPal emailed us saying Buyer closed the case with no refund to us.

We lost **bleep** lot of Pounds cos of this.

Please help me out.

Login to Me Too

martinpittaway
Contributor
Contributor

If you have used a recognised shipment tracking facility then the only action you can take is to bombard Paypal Customer support.

The problem is that the onus of proof is on you. You HAVE to prove, with a paper audit trail, that you have tracking numbers that can be independently verified. Then keep telephoning Paypal.

Be prepared to scan and email, fax any documentary evidence of proof. Do it chronological order.

Demonstrate with your shipping manifests and delivery signatures slips, the complete steps of the procedure you take.

If you still get no where then ask for the telephone call to be escalated to a manager. And KEEP escalating until you get a decision maker. Don't let them off the hook.

YOU MUST REMEMBER THAT eBay and Paypal USE AUTOMATING INVESTIGATING. There is no Human making the decision, it's ALL computerised until you start SHOUTING AND CREATING from the rooftops.

Become a pain in their back sides.

It's no use using slang words here, the automated system is designed to pick up on specific words and replace them.

I would like to know how you get on.

Login to Me Too

Raveninred
Contributor
Contributor

Just remember, you're dealing with People, not systems when you call Customer Service, so explain your problem clearly, present all your evidence *clearly*, succincly, patiently, and do  your thing, but there's no need to be rude. (martinpittaway! shush!) You'll get your point across, but yes, you may have to escallate it up the managerial food chain untill you get someone with some authority who can handle your case for you, but yes, this is a problem that you will need to point out ro PayPal, unfortunately, but Customer Service is there to *help you*, and they will.  Be confident in that at the end of the day.

Just make sure you can prove your case.

Best of luck,

Raven

Login to Me Too

par_int
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your guidance mate. You have really boosted my morales and motivated me. Ill get on them asap and make sure best i can do to get my money out.

Secondly,  I have buyer (from UK) to my ebay store and he purchased two Items and he dint liked. I asked him to simply return and take refund. But my vendor is in India. He said he cannot return cos it will charge GBP65. So to make him save money I gave him UK address for return. After returning, I asked my Vendor to refund him the money directly from their PayPal. After refunding he opened a case against me and took GBP60 from my PayPal leaving me in negative. I am really stuck with both ebay and Paypal above all fraud buyers.

Help me on this please.

Login to Me Too

martinpittaway
Contributor
Contributor

Please forgive me but your English needs improving. It's no good using text message language here. It doesn't work and especially if you are dealing with complaints. You need to spell out in full and think very carefully what you are stating.

Take time to read over what you have written and think about someone with limited English trying to work it out. I say this because a lot of eBay and Paypal complaints are handled abroad where English is NOT the main language.

Login to Me Too

par_int
Contributor
Contributor

I can understand and will make sure this is not repeated.

@martinpittaway wrote:

Please forgive me but your English needs improving. It's no good using text message language here. It doesn't work and especially if you are dealing with complaints. You need to spell out in full and think very carefully what you are stating.

Take time to read over what you have written and think about someone with limited English trying to work it out. I say this because a lot of eBay and Paypal complaints are handled abroad where English is NOT the main language.

Login to Me Too

par_int
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted PayPal. But they are not interested in replying. Wendy named PayPal Dispute Customer Incharged was the person whom i reached but she didnt replied and not able to hear mme. I am really in a mess.

Also, We are Manufacturers and Drop Shippers of Home Furnishing Products to many Global and Local Online/eBay Sellers. We have been burnt by one of our seller, as he gave us the Orders along with Payments and Details of Buyers who purchased from his ebay store. We got the Item delivered to buyers (who purchased from our sellers eBay store) with Tracking Number of UPS. Now our seller (whose selling our Products on ebay) have opened case against our PayPal saying we have not delivered the Products and PayPal have held the money. We are being haraased by our Seller and PayPal is not intersted in listening to us. In this we will be loosing **bleep** lot of money and dont want anything same to be repeated in future. SO please help as what we can do best to avoid such risky situations?

Login to Me Too

martinpittaway
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Again.

Consistently telling us what caused the problem will NOT make it go away. You need to calm down, put your thoughts in order, and then explain.

I have understood that:

1. You make products.

2. You use eBay sellers to sell your products.

3. The eBay seller advises you of the address to send your product to.

4. You ship the product with a full tracking facility and the goods MUST be signed for by the receiver.

So to follow this up:

What courier company do you use?

What do they use as a tracking procedure?   Is it electronic or paper?

How do they confirm that the goods have been signed for?   Do they keep a receipt electronic or paper?

What records do they keep of the signature who signed?   IS it electronic or paper?

What paperwork do they offer to you as evidence that the goods have been delivered and signed for if you have a claim that the goods have not been delivered?

Answer these questions and they we can move forward.

Login to Me Too

par_int
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your response and exactly you have understood what I am trying to convey.

What courier company do you use?

UPS (United Postal Service)

What do they use as a tracking procedure?   Is it electronic or paper?

Online Tracking & Paper proof also.

How do they confirm that the goods have been signed for?   Do they keep a receipt electronic or paper?

Online Proof showing PROOF OF DELIVERY

What records do they keep of the signature who signed?   IS it electronic or paper?

ONLINE PROOF OF DELIVERY

What paperwork do they offer to you as evidence that the goods have been delivered and signed for if you have a claim that the goods have not been delivered?

Only ONLINE proof we have no paper.

Please advice and ask for any further information.

Thanks

Regards

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.