Sick of Paypal.

Paypal promotes buyer fraud. No protection or regard for the seller.
Login to Me Too
95 REPLIES 95

Alyanna617

Well of course you have a problem with Ebay and paypal, Guess who owns Paypal? Thats right Ebay. I had sold an ipod and it worked just fine I listed all the problems with it and when the customer got it he swore that it did not work when it turned on for me and I clearly stated as-is with no refund. Not to mention the buyer who was new to ebay sent me a derogatory email and I explained that to ebay but the seller won the case even though he was wrong and I am out of $54. Lets not forget I own a $15 a month plan and for some reason I get charged almost $200 a month it does not add up.

Login to Me Too

Nascaracsan
Contributor
Contributor

With regard to the suspicious Paypal emails, I forward them to spoof@paypal.com and get a response within a day or two letting me know if its real or fake.  I have done this with every paypal email I get and not one has turned out to be real.  In their reply, they should also tell you how to tell the real Paypal emails from the fake ones.

Login to Me Too

sick2death

I JUST ENDED ALL MY AUCTIONS ON EBAY........ THEY PUT A HOLD ON MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT UNTIL A DISPUTE IS RESOLVED WITH BUYER.............  

IF ANYONE HERE KNOWS WHERE I CAN SELL MY ITEMS NOW, PLEASE EMAIL ME seed_nut@yahoo

IN 6  WEEKS I HAVE HAD TO REFUND MONEY 8 TIMES........ I KNOW IF I DON'T, EBAY WILL........  BUT THIS ONE DISPUTE IS THE LAST STRAW........

S

Login to Me Too

Ingridaangel
New Community Member

Here's the flip side to PAYPAL.

I made 3 purchases two days ago. Won my auctions and went to pay for them and they have my account blocked through thier "security model". SO sorry to the sellers. Because paypal said, find another way to pay for your things.

So when you contact the seller, they tell you it's against EBAY policy to pay another way.

NICE! Now I am blasted as an unpaying buyer! And, the kicker is...PAYPAL can't help you fix this problem, NOR did they tell ,me WHEN OR IF it will be fixed.

I am HOT!

Login to Me Too

dw2547
Contributor
Contributor

Quote "IF ANYONE HERE KNOWS WHERE I CAN SELL MY ITEMS NOW, PLEASE EMAIL ME"

Me also please, are you in UK or USA? Please let me know as well.

Login to Me Too

mike0559
New Community Member

I agree, when even when i add funds they have **bleep**ed me. i add it the night before i got payed from work and it says 6-8 days to go through, But then when i go to the bank it says that it went thru that night and i had to pay a $42 overdraft fee. Paypal is **bleep**ed up.

Login to Me Too

FulaMan
New Community Member

How come payp charge me 57% of a .99 sale? (They charged me .57 on a .99 sale) What gives and does these questions ever get answered?

Login to Me Too

cambie1504
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone out there know who or what  ebay Europe Sarl is??

I'm getting pretty well hacked off with the security at PP too, £89 taken out of my bank account to somewhere in Luxembourg!

Login to Me Too

DinoRogers
Contributor
Contributor

We bought a machine from China, GY Company, that blew up when we plugged it in.  We have exhausted all means of getting a refund through PayPayl.  They don't call you back, they don't reply to your dispute or appeals.  You have to keep calling and getting told they'll get back to you.  We had always been told PayPal was a good company, what a joke.  We are telling ALL friends and family and business relationships to NOT USE PAYPAL.  If an attorney ever decides to file a class action lawsuit against PayPal, please let us know, we will be happy to join. 

Login to Me Too

par_int
Contributor
Contributor

One of the ebay Seller purchased products from us and paid us through PayPal. We drop ship for her. But now she opened a case and stated that we havent delivered the product to the Buyer. We also updated the Tracking number 5 times to PayPal which shows Proof of Delivery signed by the Buyer himself. 

But that ebay seller took our money and we are in debt of GBP150. PayPal doesnt wana listen to it. It really **bleep**ed me up.  

Any advice on this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.