Refund is on hold through Paypal for dispute of not receiving item

liquidrosegirls
Contributor
Contributor

I mailed out an order a few weeks ago. The woman who ordered it claims she never got it. And, unfortunately, I'd paid cash to send it at the post office, and now can't find the receipt. That being said, I tried to be in contact with her telling her I did not have enough in Paypal to issue a refund, may I send a money order? Well, she didn't answer, I presumed the item showed up, and thought nothing of it. Well, today I got a dispute notice in my mail, and and email from her- she is becoming quite rude and nasty towards me. I have been trying to figure out how to send her the refund, because there is enough in Paypal now, in fact, they have a hold on it. There is no refund button for me to send the  refund, and she is irate that she not get a money order- because she says I will lie and tell her it got lost in the mail... I have 100% positive feed back, I would not **bleep** anyone over. What do I do? How do I refund the money? ASAP?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

liquidrosegirls
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got it all cleared up, money released by paypal, money refunded, only to have her email me and say- oh! look! it showed up in the mail, can you send me a bill? I was like seriously? So I sent her one. I have never had this kind of issue with anyone so rude before, and I hope never to experience it again!!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MichaeLori
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sorry to hear about this Smiley Sad

You may tell her the transaction is under Review with PayPal, her money are safe, when PayPal is done - it will send money to her (or you will do refund if PayPal rules in your favor).

On the other hand, if you  JUST WANT TO SEND HER SOME MONEY  - use PayPal Send Money feature.

Login to Me Too
Solved

liquidrosegirls
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got it all cleared up, money released by paypal, money refunded, only to have her email me and say- oh! look! it showed up in the mail, can you send me a bill? I was like seriously? So I sent her one. I have never had this kind of issue with anyone so rude before, and I hope never to experience it again!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

liquidrosegirls,

Thanks for stopping back to let us know how things turned out.  🙂

Glad to hear everything was cleared up! 

Lilly

Login to Me Too

liquidrosegirls
Contributor
Contributor

she paid today 😄 so definitely all cleared up- and yes, i thought it best to let you all know it was cleared up too! good luck everyone 😄 I'd say i was lucky i got min cleared up so fast.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.