Problem with Browser, Multiple Transactions Error

Joe-Phi
Contributor
Contributor

I recently purchased something from a small site hosted by yahoo.com and tried to use my Paypal account to do so rather than my credit card to keep the transaction secure. Everything was normal with the transaction except whenever I would click the submit button, something about my browser settings that I wasn't aware of kept me from finishing the transaction. It would refresh the page back to the "Shipping and Billing Address" page. I assumed that meant that the transaction was never completed, but I found out that paypal took out every transaction from my bank account. Fortunately, it seems that paypal caught most of these mistakes and had refunded me for most of the tranactions before I even knew that there had been a problem. However, there are still 2 that have not been refunded. I did eventually complete a transaction with the vendor by using my debit card, and I have only received communication from the vendor about that debit card transaction, so I'm assuming the Paypal transactions never cleared, yet 2 of them are still debited from my account. Since I'm still fairly green with Paypal and I'm not exactly contesting a fraudulent sale, I didn't know how to go about addressing this issue. Any advice or help would me most appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Joe-Phi
Contributor
Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

Joe-Phi
Contributor
Contributor

Also, I forgot to mention, the transactions don't show up in my transaction history on Paypal account.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Joe-Phi
Contributor
Contributor

Issue resolved itself.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.