Pending payment

s17
Contributor
Contributor

I'm really concerned about getting paid from PayPal. I have two "pending" payments. One item has been received and the other will be picking up their item this weekend...I am new to selling on eBay and have no feedback as of this date. Will I get paid as soon as PayPal see's the item was received??? I can understand the payment pending on the item that has not been picked up, but the one that has been confirmed as received I should get prompt payment from PayPal. The more i read the more i feel It's going to be a long time before I get paid for the two items I've sold! PayPal has PROMPTLY taken money from my bank account for monthly fee's (for the two items I've sold but have not been paid for). What gives??? H E L P 

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

DYLANPEPE2008
New Community Member

ON MY GOSH FOR NO MEANS ALLOW PICK UP WITHOUT CASH IN HAND ! I would suggest contacting buyer & telling him no pick up unless he brings the amount owed to you, this way your safe!

Login to Me Too

s17
Contributor
Contributor

your lucky you only have 2  i have  12 pending with  no funds left in my PAYPAL nor my bank  to mail anything else out. till  PayHOSTAGE  releases any of my pending funds.  THEY should change the policy to hold all but the mailing fees  so people can  MAIL there items out.   Heck  they are shutting my business down  before i even get my feet wet.  WAY TO GO PAYHOSTAGE.....  i wanna  start a petition  but  it wont let me start the post so im hijacking someone elses.    ALL IN FAVOR   OF SIGNING A PETITION TO STOP THIS HORRIED PRACTICE.     SIGN PLEASE

1.  Melissa  Bridges

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

@s17 wrote:

your lucky you only have 2  i have  12 pending with  no funds left in my PAYPAL nor my bank  to mail anything else out. till  PayHOSTAGE  releases any of my pending funds.  THEY should change the policy to hold all but the mailing fees  so people can  MAIL there items out.   Heck  they are shutting my business down  before i even get my feet wet.  WAY TO GO PAYHOSTAGE.....  i wanna  start a petition  but  it wont let me start the post so im hijacking someone elses.    ALL IN FAVOR   OF SIGNING A PETITION TO STOP THIS HORRIED PRACTICE.     SIGN PLEASE

1.  Melissa  Bridges

If you phone Paypal, they will release funds for shipment of the item through Paypal shipping.

Login to Me Too

happyseller10
New Community Member

Woman Surprised i too am new to selling on ebay and relation with paypal.

I have 5-6 pending transacation on 1 of my credit cards.

i have 2 pending on another 2nd card.

I want to delete one, but it wont' let me....

they say that if the company doesn't post anything, and lets it go, it will not go thru and disappear on  my credit card statment?   Can somebody reply back????

Login to Me Too

kika_meow
Contributor
Contributor

It had never happened to me, but this week I sold 4 items to different buyers and all of their transaction status say "Pending", eBay explains it as "payment was initiated and it's being processed by Paypal".

I first tought it were the buyers who had problems with their accounts, but now I don't know if it's my problem or it just happens regularly, because it had never happened to me before.

I'm worried, I need the money for the shippings and I don't know if I should send the items, since the buyers have nothing to do with this (or have they?).

Login to Me Too

Fromtheblind
New Community Member

I made an order to tigerdirect, on the 20th for a headset. Its been pending since then and i emailed paypal asking why its been pending for over 4 business days and they didnt respond. So im curious how long its gonna pend for or if i should cancel it or what lol... any answer/solution?

Login to Me Too

lavisa
New Community Member

I have 2 pending payments.Is this because,maybe is made thought there checking AC and payment must clear first?

thanks

Login to Me Too

Habitforming101
New Community Member

Well... ebay now has a policy for inexperienced seller to form a habit.

You must 1) Print a shipping label 2) Ship the item and mark as shipped 3) Receive feedback from the seller first to release payment.  I asked how experienced you must be to be removed this answer... no response. 

Welcome to Ebay and Paypal. 

GREAT COMMUNICATION....  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.