Paypal took money 2x from my bank

jasminaccount
Contributor
Contributor

i paid someone $75 once and it shows on my palpal account only 1 transection and paypal debited $77.48 (which included a fee) 2 times from my bank account. i just started using paypal about a month ago and i didnt know they can do something like this.  i tried to call them and they are closed so i filed a claim.  i need this to be credited to my bank account right away so i dont get charged fees as other transections will come in.  so what else can i do.  thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello jasminaccount,

Thanks for stopping into the forum,

Have you tried to give PayPal's Customer Service a call?  We would be glad to look into the payments, and see how we can assist with the situation.

Hope this helps!

Lilly

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Tairina
New Community Member

Hi

I sugest you to call better business bureau.

That will hurt their business believe me.

Then they will pay attention on you.

Login to Me Too

jasminaccount
Contributor
Contributor

hi tairina thanks for reply my intention is not to hurt their business but to receive my money back asap thats all

~love~

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello jasminaccount,

Thanks for stopping into the forum,

Have you tried to give PayPal's Customer Service a call?  We would be glad to look into the payments, and see how we can assist with the situation.

Hope this helps!

Lilly

Login to Me Too

jasminaccount
Contributor
Contributor

thanks Lilly i tried to call them but they were closed will call now again ~ love ~

Login to Me Too

mjmaxwell
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal just took money twice from my account as well today -- and it resulted in an overdraft to the tune of $128.00.  I am currently on hold with Pay Pal customer service, but she told me that the "overdraft was between me and my bank."  I asked for the supervisor, but I have been on hold for over 10 minutes now.  Why is the overdraft my mistake?

MJ  -- former PayPal customer if this is not resolved to my satisfaction today.

Login to Me Too

mjmaxwell
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal says it is not their fault I was charged twice for a single purchase which resulted in an overdraft of $128 and will take "3-5 business days to receive a refund."  Thanks alot for nothing!

Guess I won't use PayPal again.  At least Visa and Mastercard don't result in overdrafts when they make an error!  MJ

Login to Me Too

jasminaccount
Contributor
Contributor

~

in my case i got on the 3 way call with both paypal and my bank and the problem was my bank they said they had a glitch in the system and they resolved it so they credited my account... 

~love~

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.