Paypal **bleep**ed Me

beaufortdude
New Community Member

So I bought Rosetta Stone from this guy and when I got it I found out that it was a crappy pirated copy. I started a dispute with him on here and Paypal took their sweet time with it as usual. They told me to send it back to him which I did. i gave them the tracking number and then they tried to tell me that it never arrived. I have the receipt as proof that I sent it to the address they provided. So now I don't have the item or the money. Does anyone have any suggestions to help me out? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

It needs to show Delivered, not just shipped.

Your only hope now is that you funded with a credit card.  f so you can probably file a chargeback  The credit card company may anly need a copy of the post office receipt.

Login to Me Too

harleygirl
New Community Member

Hey if you have the tracking numbers for the service you used such as the postal service or fedex you can find out through them if the item was received at that address.  Do not just rely on pay pal to check the status of a package for you.  The service you sent it through will be able to help you  to confirm receipt.  After you get that confirmation get a hold of pay pal and let them know the item was received.  The proof will be in your hands then.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.