Reply to topic
DavidCo New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Paypal Gift Refund!

Hello , Recently I sent some money to someone who was sending me an item but I haven't received it yet.(Its been 2 weeks) I have tried contacting the Seller Multiple times But all attempt in contacting him has failed. I am new to paypal and he told me to send payment as gift and write something in the note. I am Very Disappointed and would like a refund. I have sent over 5 emails to his Windows Live Messenger account and 5 Emails To his Email Account. I really Didn't know how to use paypal so that's why I sent as a gift in the first place (Because the seller told me that's what I needed to do).

If I could get my money Back that would be amazing. Please Help me ! I Also have proof of the Seller telling me that he sent the item and it should be coming within 2 days of his delivery and it hasn't come yet(Its been 5 days) And I have A lot more proof too!

0 Kudos
bhar New Community Member
New Community Member

Re: Paypal Gift Refund!

I am in the same situation right now...did you ever receive a response from anyone helping you?

0 Kudos
2225_lion Member

What happened to this case?

0 Kudos
bearwidnezz New Community Member
New Community Member

hello can you please let us know what happened with this case

0 Kudos
redpower Volunteer Advisor
Volunteer Advisor
Kudos: 94
Accepted Solutions: 1

bearwidnezz wrote:

hello can you please let us know what happened with this case

if they sent it as a gift this person didnt get anything back as far as a refund through PayPal, you aren't protected when you send as a gift, they may have been able to file a chargeback, but again being sent as a gift would make that hard to win as well.

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest