Paypal Gift Refund!

DavidCo
New Community Member

Hello , Recently I sent some money to someone who was sending me an item but I haven't received it yet.(Its been 2 weeks) I have tried contacting the Seller Multiple times But all attempt in contacting him has failed. I am new to paypal and he told me to send payment as gift and write something in the note. I am Very Disappointed and would like a refund. I have sent over 5 emails to his Windows Live Messenger account and 5 Emails To his Email Account. I really Didn't know how to use paypal so that's why I sent as a gift in the first place (Because the seller told me that's what I needed to do).

If I could get my money Back that would be amazing. Please Help me ! I Also have proof of the Seller telling me that he sent the item and it should be coming within 2 days of his delivery and it hasn't come yet(Its been 5 days) And I have A lot more proof too!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

bhar
New Community Member

I am in the same situation right now...did you ever receive a response from anyone helping you?

Login to Me Too

2225_lion
Contributor
Contributor

What happened to this case?

Login to Me Too

bearwidnezz

hello can you please let us know what happened with this case

Login to Me Too

redpower
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@bearwidnezz wrote:

hello can you please let us know what happened with this case

if they sent it as a gift this person didnt get anything back as far as a refund through PayPal, you aren't protected when you send as a gift, they may have been able to file a chargeback, but again being sent as a gift would make that hard to win as well.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.