Past claim due date for seller to repond

JackyAo
Contributor
Contributor

It has been past the due date for the seller to respond on Dec 3, 2011. It has been one day already and I am curious when does Paypal do anything about my request for a refund because the seller has not gave me the online goods. I  also have evidence that the seller has sent me a email though that he would pay me after i cancel the claim but i think it's a scam so i decided to wait until to see how things turn out in the end. Do i automatically win the claim if the seller does the respond within the time frame?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

vipe428
Contributor
Contributor

I've had this same issue. PayPal doesn't answer emails. They don't allow me to submit photos and documents.

I believe the company is in trouble. A company that isn't does a much better job. I'm getting ready to turn this matter over to the FTC. The company practices are deceptive, if you ask me.

Login to Me Too

vipe428
Contributor
Contributor

BTW... Who is your claim with? Mine is with Through Co. Ltd. They have continually told me the same thing. They want me to close the dispute and stated they would give me a refund as well. I don't believe them either. Because once you close a dispute  you can't reopen it and they get away with the scam.

Through Co. Ltd. failed to send all the items I ordered and sent one item that was not wired inside. It was faulty and fake. Again, I have photos, emails etc to support this, yet PayPal doesn't allow me to send or upload the items for documention. WHY? They have no answers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.