PAYPAL RIPPED ME OFF 640.00

AllAmericanShow
Contributor
Contributor

I JUST GOT SCAMMED FOR A BICYCLE I SOLD ON EBAY. THE BUYER CLAIMED HE GOT A DIFFERANT BIKE THAN WHAT I SHIPPED. THE BIKE WAS 30 POUNDS WHEN I SHIPPED IT. IT CAME BACK 20 POUNDS. PAYPAL AWARDED THE BUYER HIS MONEY EVEN THOUGH I HAD PROOF FROM THE POST OFFICE.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

bvaz
Contributor
Contributor

You need to file mail fraud against the buyer, and make a police report.

Call Paypal customer service and explain what is going on, if they are not able to help you apealing this case, you probably have to take them to court. You have to sue  the buyer and paypal.

Login to Me Too

AllAmericanShow
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks. I am going to speak to an Attorney  tommorow. A good friend of mine has an uncle that is one. unfortunatly the buyer is in Taiwan. I am not sure what I can do about that.

Login to Me Too

redpower
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@AllAmericanShow wrote:

Thanks. I am going to speak to an Attorney  tommorow. A good friend of mine has an uncle that is one. unfortunatly the buyer is in Taiwan. I am not sure what I can do about that.

In Taiwan? then i'm going to guess you can't do much when you ship outside of paypal protected areas.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.