PAYPAL IS TERRIBLE - they take NO responsibility for their error's

amyj826
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL IS TERRIBLE - they take NO responsibility for their error's!  Customer service is terrible they do not listen - I wonder if they even know the difference between debits & credits?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Draeger_Vinyl
Contributor
Contributor

amyj826,

If you could write a little more info about what is going on some of us may be able to help you out.  Just stating that PayPal is terrible does not get anything accomplished.  The only advice I can give you from what you have written is keep calling them until you get a representative that is friendly and willing to take their time with you.  If you do not feel the person is helping you, go ahead and hang up and try again.  You should eventually find someone with a personality that will be willing to help you until you are satisfied.  I hope that this helps 🙂    and if you post more info I can respond or a mediator can always offer sound advice as well.

Login to Me Too

amyj826
Contributor
Contributor

I guess I was just venting - it is just very frustrating.  My latest adventure has gone on now for about 2 weeks - several hours ,  emails, and phone calls.  I must be out of my mind as time is money and my time is worth much more than the $2.25 - I guess it is a matter of principal.

I sent someone a $1.00 refund and paypal refunded the entire amount of $3.25.  A couple of weeks ago I spoke with a Paypal rep. reguarding this issue and also about an unauthorized charge (which has been credited back to my account finally).  The representative said he could see what happened (after being on the call over an hour) and said he would just credit back my account.

Needless, to say he never credited the account or wrote anything in the notes.  

I guess I wish Paypal was held accountable to someone - like banks are to a banking commissioner.  Does anyone regulate them?

I'm going to move on now - but these little so called error's can and will add up if we are not vigilant!  

Login to Me Too

TheBigPayBack
New Community Member

It is time for the BBB, THE FTC AND THE US ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE TO GET INVOLVED enough is enough !!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

readuseragreeme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Go get em!Smiley Wink

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.