Lolly Wolly Doodle

Cortlin
New Community Member

I purchased 2 auction wins at the end of January. A dress for my little girl and a matching shortall for my unborn child. I received the dress about a month later after the purchase and inquired about the shortall at that time. At the end of February they sent an email back stating it would be sent shortly. I never received it...

I have since sent them 3 emails asking where this item is and all have gone unanswered. I asked to either have a refund for this item and send a stamped envelope to me to return the dress(since I don't want it if I can't have the matching shortall. Certainly not worth it for the money I paid) or send me the item immediately.

Since I have yet to receive an answer at their new email address (they changed email addresses and made a statement on FB about sending it to the right email.Which I have. Several times), I started posting on Facebook asking why they have not answered any of my emails and to please find out what's going on.

They deleted all of my posts and turned off my ability to make further comments...

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.