LETS FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST BOTH OF THEM!!!!

sick2death

LETS ALL GET TOGETHER AND FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST 'BOTH OF THEM'........     I AM SURE SOMEONE OUT THERE WOULD TAKE A CASE AGAINST THESE GIANTS........

THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN WIN................  TONIGHT I ENDED ALL MY AUCTIONS,  REMOVED MY BANK ACCOUNT & CREDIT CARD INFO. FROM PP.

CALLING MY BANK TOMORROW AND TELLING THEM NOT TO HONOR ANY CHARGES FROM EITHER OF THEM........... 

THEY HAVE **bleep**ED ME ONCE TO MANY TIMES......... AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET A KISS!!!

I GUESS, ITS BACK TO THE FLEA MARKETS FOR ME........ SEEMS LIKE ONLINE SALES JUST AREN'T SAFE ANYMORE FOR SELLERS............

PIRANHA .......PP & EBY

Login to Me Too
107 REPLIES 107

garyg
Contributor
Contributor

I am with you whenever your ready   Gary in denver

Login to Me Too

yogi
New Community Member

You bet I'm in for a Class-Action suit. Got too many issues with them to list here. I've been on eBay ever since there has been an eBay. I have maintained excellant rating's. I have over 1200 positive comments. So the actions they took against me based was totally unfair.

Talking about emotional stress. We been doing this ever since there has been a eBay. They just all of a sudden decided to charge me 2500.00 to do business with them. All of a sudden take 100% of my sales with no warning?

With no legal reason?

Let's go. We all need to find one group of attorney's. 

Login to Me Too

garyg
Contributor
Contributor

I dont think it wold take many of us but I am with you all the way paypal is just as crooked

Login to Me Too

BrittBritt
New Community Member

Well, this is a long time coming. Sign into my ebay account to find a negative feedback left against me. This would be no big deal if there was no such thing as DSR's. As of nnext month I will be losing my Top Rated seller status and I will go back to paying all the regular ebay fees. Out of 603 positive feedback, it takes 2 people to bring back to ground zero. I am so fed up with this. I think I have accumulated enough buyers to persue my own website. I too will be pulling all but 1 of my listings down today. After this site is complete Im done with Ebay.

Login to Me Too

Shimey013

There needs to be something done because as a seller you have ZERO proctection. If the buyer is international and claims they didnt get the item, they can just file a claim and keep the item and get their money back, what a scam!!! Yea, It has to be done....SERIOUSLY!!!

Login to Me Too

ChrissyOhio
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone:

Here is an update to my case where EBay charged me with unauthorized insertion fees and PayPal, upon my filing a dispute, ruled in EBay's favor:

I continued the dispute with an appeal, a written letter sent by snail mail, to PayPal Dispute Investigations, about 2 weeks ago, as they instructed on the appeal page.

Today... SHOCKING!! I received a notice from PayPal saying they were putting back into my account all the funds, which reversed their first ruling. I now have the funds back in PayPal. YAY! Perseverance paid off.

Not so shocking, I got an email from EBay closing my account with them, which is fine with me, since I will not do any business with them at all in the future, eitehr buying or selling.

SO summing up:   PayPal OK...   EBay not so OK with me.

Keep fighting!

Login to Me Too

NoSellerHelp

I agree 100%. I had my tracking number to support that we did ship our merchandise and all the buyer had to do was say he didn't receive it. He had tried this before 3 times and it looks like the seller had lost as well. He had a 12 rating and with my package 4 items did not reach him. I'm sure though Paypal agreed with them all 4 times too. Over 25% of your packages not arriving? Instead of filing claim against me they should try their PO if true which I doubt is anyway.

Login to Me Too

inkansascity
Contributor
Contributor

Let's face it people, ebay and paypal are only for the BUYERS!!

The sellers are always wrong - even when they are right!

You can't leave a buyer a negative, but they can ruin a sellers hard work

in a split second!

I would never, ever, EVER recommend ebay or paypal to any of my friends!

The whole system is so flawed. . .

Login to Me Too

deadforgotten
New Community Member

Hi i relied on paypal, thanked paypal, loved paypal and got burnt up by "friendly fire" (that seems to be more intended).  I was given a chance to say "hey wait thats not right" , which they didnt really even notice and casted a vote for the best way to take a bath, apparently in the remnents of what used to be our money.  thankyou paypal 😃  i (ptsd's forging of for longer than 2/3s the time ive been alive, never have hurt anyone but myself even vowing to silence and living in exile praying excessively  to almost the point of stalking god) am no longer above to thinking a bad thought upon someone, to the point i feel as tho i am possessed and am spending all easter sunday tomorrow taking excessive amounts of sedating legal agents beginning now till i get as far away from myself that i no longer want to horrifically mangle my own persons in an attempt to destroy emotion by forging unending terror upon myself with every bad thought i have.  i guess i'd be lifes pest that carries pesticide for the moment i discover im a pest to life.  please do what you say to do.  there is a person that never even got to be, before they were given to the home of brimstone, that somewhere inside lies just waiting for god, or really just anyone, to remember she at least was at one time, worth a dam to someone.  have a wonderful easter, as you remember you paid more for one egg than paypal has ever rewarded you with for being a good customer.

Login to Me Too

anythingballet1
New Community Member

looks like plenty of **bleep** off people here. We do need to do something and I basically believe that Ebay themselves are at fault for not police-ing the sellers and buyers. Used to be that we policed our own ranks until Ebay changed the feedback rules. Thats when I think it began. I have an idea but in order to file on behalve of others I would need sworn affidavits with ALL of the pertinent data documenting the violations in cronological order. Very detailed. When presented properly we could end up with a lein on E-bay's property and they would not like that.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.