LETS FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST BOTH OF THEM!!!!

sick2death

LETS ALL GET TOGETHER AND FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST 'BOTH OF THEM'........     I AM SURE SOMEONE OUT THERE WOULD TAKE A CASE AGAINST THESE GIANTS........

THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN WIN................  TONIGHT I ENDED ALL MY AUCTIONS,  REMOVED MY BANK ACCOUNT & CREDIT CARD INFO. FROM PP.

CALLING MY BANK TOMORROW AND TELLING THEM NOT TO HONOR ANY CHARGES FROM EITHER OF THEM........... 

THEY HAVE **bleep**ED ME ONCE TO MANY TIMES......... AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET A KISS!!!

I GUESS, ITS BACK TO THE FLEA MARKETS FOR ME........ SEEMS LIKE ONLINE SALES JUST AREN'T SAFE ANYMORE FOR SELLERS............

PIRANHA .......PP & EBY

Login to Me Too
107 REPLIES 107

shtfprepared
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't lost a lot of money 75$ but still. They had told me on the phone and by message I would get a FULL refund since it was counterfeit merchandise and NOT to return it to them since it was "illegal". I was instructed to destroy the items and fill in provided form and fax it to them.

I comply..I destroy the items and a few days later as I was about to send in the form they message me saying they closed my case. NO EXPLANATIONS OR RESPONSE IN RETURN. I even provided them with ALL info asked in the time frame allotted. I even got (over the phone at long distance charges-twice) confirmation I had many days left to comply.

I messaged them with NO response and now I neither have the items or the money.

PLUS..Paypal is still supporting the fraudulent seller because they are STILL using their service. So they are PARTNERS IN FRAUD. I WOULD STRONGLY DISCOURAGE ANYONE FROM DOING BUSINESS WITH PAYPAL!

BEWARE!

Login to Me Too

lubi570
Contributor
Contributor

How did you make out with the lawyer? are they taking any more litigants in the suite?

Login to Me Too

cautionishereno
Contributor
Contributor

i need help!!!!!!! paypal put a hold on a transaction for 300.00 for an item i gave proof of shipping & still reversed my 300.00 back to the buyer....I GAVE **bleep** PROOF OF ALL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION REQUESTED TO PROVE MY CASE AND STILL GOT **bleep** OUT OF THE ITEM I SOLD WORTH 1000.00 I SOLD CHEAP & MY MONEY. HOW THE **bleep** DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT! 

IM WILLING TO FILE A LAWSUIT I WILL BE DOING SO VERY SOON, LIKE TOMORROW.

Login to Me Too

Hello to all here there is a place that you can start a online. http://www.change.org/petition  

hope this help's you all

Login to Me Too

Newestscam
Contributor
Contributor
There is a petition already started, at change.org, under topic of economic justice. The petition is for the FTC to investigate eBay and PayPal practices. Please sign! There are only 51 signatures as of today. Let's get this going!!
Login to Me Too

Newestscam
Contributor
Contributor
Are you still going through with this? Has the law firm done their inquiry? I am interested in joining.
Login to Me Too

sonyalayton2000
New Community Member

I have spent thousands of dollars on ebay using paypal as the payment source.  I have a stellar record on ebay..I communicate well, and cordial and polite  and pay quickly..as a buyer seems I have no rights.  First, sellers get a point for every item they sell; when I request a combined receipt..I get one point for my efforts..LOL..no it isn't funny...tired of spending hours rating for ex. 200 items and getting one point.  Secondly, I have approx. 275 positive points..whereas the sellers I paid over $20 thousand to have tens of thousands of points.  Lopsided system.  Most of the time I don't get a packing receipt or it is indecipherable...takes me hours to sort out if I received that which I won or purchased.  Again, a lopsided system.  Sellers have one name on ebay and another on paypal..now that is totally confusing-and is especially so when they have one company name on ebay as a company and another on paypal.  To me this is totally wrong and again favors the sellers..what about buyers??  I should have the same rights.  Buy from a company; terrible most of the time w/ a  few exceptions.  Also, when I get a "ot as described item..that is actually fraud, punishable by 5 years in the CA penal system..If a seller specializes in selling a certain type of item; they know what they are sending.  For example, purchased what was pictured as a beautiful red star sapphire, natural..received a pink stone w/ no star and a large gouge..oops..then I have to make the long-distance call to settle the matter..my dime for the long-distance call; seller is at fault, but I bear the responsibility of having to place the call to settle what should have been "as described",  and a seamless transaction.  Very stressful.  Lots  of wasted time.. I have my own website, not on ebay..my clients never get a piece of high-end one-a-kind jpiece of jewelry that is fraud, or ebay likes to play it down and call it "not as described:..My clients get what they order and receive it in  the time frame that has been agreed on and for which there is a legally-binding contract.  Ebay; sellers don't adhere to that which they propmise in terms of what the item actually is, or combined shipping rates.. This is currently happening far too often lately..I have many other complaints which I will not waste my time placing here.  If I ran my business like many I have recently dealt with-I would go bankrupt..I am not bankrupt..and have a growing buainess  I expect ethical and legal business practices..won't hold my breath on that one.on this bulletin board.  I have 99.9 % decided to stop buying on ebay..too time-consuming, too stressful.-I don't need anything that badly..  Some great deals; but then there ae many fraudulent store owners.  I believe that a class-action suit is an excellent idea...

"

Login to Me Too

joy2112

I have a contact in the dept of justice. She says to contact the attorney general of the state it is based in. THAT is his job, to prosecute fraudulent business practices. she says if the A.G. gets involved your guaranteed to get the response we are looking for

Login to Me Too

wpd121
Contributor
Contributor

You are right on with the class action lawsuit.  I think someone should review this for violations of the RICO act.  The feds have gone after debt collectors for violations of the RICO act and I think they should go after Paypal.  They are directly profiting from criminal activity.  GO get them!!!

Login to Me Too

putterman337
Contributor
Contributor

I just lost money from not getting my product and the claim was no sucess,  I;m in.  any lawyers out there?  opportunity to make money off of us. I also have sellers account too.  I use personal ebay account to buy things for myself and use my sellers account for business.  I'm thinking of doing same and pullling out and going through normal credit card online servicing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.