KikiLeaks

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
New Community Member

Why should I do any business though PayPal when it behaves in this totalitarian manor? PayPal delivered a direct blow to the rights of man. Dan

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

tomswift
New Community Member

Yup.  I am now choosing other pay methods, also avoiding using my Master  and Visa card accounts for the same reason.  I also am much more inclined to delete any advertising emails from Paypal now.  Wikileaks did not break the law.  They do much to help bring sanity to this world.  Since Paypal is owned by eBay now I also avoid using eBay which is a pain as I used to use it regularly but, unlike Paypal and eBay, I got morals.

Login to Me Too

shaggyandscooby
New Community Member
Sad day when business like paypal and others to be afraid of goverments for doing business.  If i want to give wikileaks all my money then i should be able too.  Wikileaks are the new heros of the next generation.  U.S. should stay in the U.S.  And help its people to become a great country and stop letting the power go to their heads.  Let the United Nations police the world.  United States Stop ripping off the taxpayers and bleeding us dry!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.