Reply to topic
miamiwax Contributor
Contributor
Kudos: 1
Accepted Solutions: 0

Items over 250$ must have signature confirmation.. PLEASE HELP!!

How do I properly ship an item through USPS (for overseas shipping only) so I am protected if a buyer claims they never get the item and files a dispute?? I just had to refund a buyer 450$ even though I shipped package with a tracking number and it even said the buyer did received the package!!

Payapal does say that all items over 250$ need signature confirmation, but i was completely unaware of this policy. Now I need to know the proper shipping method through usps so I don't get **bleep**ed again in nthe future.

Important point also is that as far as I see, USPS does not offer a signature confirmation serviece for international transactions, only for domestic. Paypal is really not even specific on what we have to do for this and I think it's really a shame that they don't make it clear for their customers.

PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO SHIP OVERSEAS USING USPS FOR ITEMS OVER 250$ SO I AM PROTECTED IF A BUYER SAYS THEY DID NOT GET THE PACKAGE!!

0 Kudos
surplusdealdude Volunteer Advisor
Volunteer Advisor
Kudos: 485
Accepted Solutions: 107

Re: Items over 250$ must have signature confirmation.. PLEASE HELP!!

It's called "global Express" - it's a service operated by Fedex on behalf of the Post Office..

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest