Items over 250$ must have signature confirmation.. PLEASE HELP!!

miamiwax
Contributor
Contributor

How do I properly ship an item through USPS (for overseas shipping only) so I am protected if a buyer claims they never get the item and files a dispute?? I just had to refund a buyer 450$ even though I shipped package with a tracking number and it even said the buyer did received the package!!

Payapal does say that all items over 250$ need signature confirmation, but i was completely unaware of this policy. Now I need to know the proper shipping method through usps so I don't get **bleep**ed again in nthe future.

Important point also is that as far as I see, USPS does not offer a signature confirmation serviece for international transactions, only for domestic. Paypal is really not even specific on what we have to do for this and I think it's really a shame that they don't make it clear for their customers.

PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO SHIP OVERSEAS USING USPS FOR ITEMS OVER 250$ SO I AM PROTECTED IF A BUYER SAYS THEY DID NOT GET THE PACKAGE!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

It's called "global Express" - it's a service operated by Fedex on behalf of the Post Office..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.