I can not answer in my case!!! There is no option!

schem
Contributor
Contributor

I should answer in my Case as the buyer, differently I shall lose!
 But I cannot answer, because in resolution center simply there is no such button!! I some times asked Paypal (contact us), but to me come all time automatic answers with the description  how to open dispute. They simply do not read questions!
 What can I do?!
 Ladies and gentlemen from Paypal if you read these subject matters, help me!

My case number is PP--001-374-747-859. My answer is: I HAVE NOT RECEIVED the GOODS!!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

schem
Contributor
Contributor

Many thanks, Andy, is clar!!

Regards

schem

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_Andy

schem- Sorry for the obvious frustration you're experiencing with this situation.  When you created the dispute, you stated what the issue was in the conversation.  Once you've escalated it into an actual claim, we don't really need any further information from you.  Since you don't have your item, all we're gonna ask for is tracking from the seller.  If they provide that and it shows delivered to you (that's a little simplistic, but the concept holds), they win.  If they don't respond at all or it doesn't show delivered, you win.  And that's really all we're looking for.

Hope that helps answer your concerns.

Andy

Login to Me Too
Solved

schem
Contributor
Contributor

Many thanks, Andy, is clar!!

Regards

schem

Login to Me Too

WVScrapper
Contributor
Contributor

I am experiencing the same frustration. I filed a complaint, paypal responded that according to tracking information that the package is in transit. I wanted to add to the claim that just because the seller obtained a tracking number, doesn't mean that the package is in transit. The seller contacted fedex and got a tracking number but never took the package in to be shipped. Surely paypal understands that tracking numbers can be obtained without sending the package? Anyhow, I was unable to add this to my complaint, and I hope paypal doesn't think the package is actually "in transit".  Hopefully, they follow through and see that.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

WVScrapper- You are absolutely correct that a seller can get a tracking number without shipping the item.  We don't side in the seller's favor on the basis of a tracking number alone; we do need to show movement and in most cases delivery before that would happen.  Some countries shipping requirements are a little different, but if the seller's in the US, then we would need to see online tracking showing delivery before they would win...and I would hope at that point you would have your item.

Andy

Login to Me Too

NEEDhelp2011
Contributor
Contributor

Hi PayPal_Andy, I need your Help, Please!

I made a purchase for a new laptop battery 9600Mah, 12 cell from MonsterParts on Ebay, which kept on getting less and less usage time, to about half of what it should be, and getting less by the day.

To make a long story shorter, I contacted the seller, for a refund, they gave me battery - how to use tips instead, suggested a replacement and eventually offered a refund, but later refused a refund when I went that route, as I told him that I can not trust him to replace the laptop battery; lying to me that they never had a laptop battery problem before me and that I was the first battery problem. 

After reading through the huge volume of seller feedback, and seeing many other buyers having the same very issues and giving Monsterparts negative feedback, I knew I got ripped off!

Did a Paypal claim, provided all the back and forth emails to prove my case to Paypal and returned the item, expedited, tracked back to the seller by Canada Post and waited forever as Paypal was reviewing...weeks gone by, I got nowhere getting my Paypal Buyer refund! I kept emailing for a response.

Here is my recent response======>>>>

Status

We have completed our investigation of this case.

We have denied this claim and a refund will not be issued. The tracking information
provided by the seller did not confirm that the item was shipped to you.

I am currently emailing and keep getting back form letters, after form letters, saying that Paypal can not appeal my Buyer Protection Paypal claim, because the tracking information provided by the seller did not confirm that the item was shipped to me.?   What??? 

( If that is the decison, then I should get a Buyer refund since Paypal is saying I did not receive the battery from the seller in the first place.)

I am trying to explain to them that their decision does not make any sense at all.

I am the buyer and I returned the battery, as it was not NEW as described in the Ebay listing and per Paypal's claim resolution instructions.

My return package Tracking number is valid and shows that I shipped to the Sellers zip code, I gave Paypal all of this proof, emails and information and they **bleep**ed me too!

Label/Receipt Number: CX--------------CA

Class: Priority Mail International Parcels
Service(s): International Parcels

Your item arrived at 4:15 am on July 02, 2011 in SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188

Can you believe this, I am out the purchase price of $54.98 US$, the repack $2 and additional $20 tracked expedited postage to return the used/defective battery back to the seller.

How is this possible? This can not be right? Am I missing something?

I am the victim here and get ripped off twice(Ebay seller, then Paypal)?

The decision states that I am refused a refund due to the tracking information provided by the Seller does not show that it was sent to me.

What?????

Kept emailing and still got replies of "We can not appeal your claim" from Paypal.

How can a Seller (MonsterParts) end up with both my money and the Ebay item and Paypal does nothing but support the seller?

How is this Paypal Buyer Protection???

Can someone help me?

HELP!

Please, Please, Please Help me, PayPal_Andy.

Login to Me Too

WVScrapper
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much for your response. That puts me at ease somewhat. How long will they wait before realizing it has not shipped? It was supposed to be shipped July 18th and there is still no action on the tracking information. I would like to know what the seller's response has been, if any.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

NEEDhelp2011-  Sorry for your frustration with your dispute.  We can't give account specific assistance here on the boards, so I would recommend giving our customer service a call so they can review your case with you and tell you exactly what's happening.

WVScrapper-  Once we receive a tracking number, we usually give it about 20 days or so to show movement, depending on where it's going to and coming from.  I would think we're probably pretty close to looking at the case and making a determination.  As far as the seller's response, all we really would be looking for is the tracking.  So if they've provided that to us, we'll figure it out from there and you should be getting an email once that's resolved.

Andy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.