How long do I have to wait to get my refund. No receipt claim?

CryingMan
Contributor
Contributor

Yesteday was the final date to wait for "othere party's response" for my no receipt claim for my purchase on eBay.

I used paypal process to pay for eBay item, which is about $200. The paypal doesn't refund yet even though they promised the "full purchase refund buyer protection" was given on the item. The item still has never recieved yet and the sellere is no longer registered user on eBay and never recieved any email response after becoming no longer registered seller.

Please, help me to know what I am supposed to do against this paypal's wrong conduction.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

You will need to wait for someone at PayPal to review the case. If you don't hear from PayPal within the next week, call them... login to your PayPal account and click on the "Contact Us" link on the right side of the page or the bottom of the page... there you will find the PayPal phone number for your account.

Login to Me Too

papi
Contributor
Contributor

you just have to ask for the resolution department who handles disputes. make sure you have your case id number (the PP-***-***-*** thingy)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.