HOW LONG DO REFUNDS TAKE????

elmofromwales
Contributor
Contributor

I currently have £600 taken from my account, and 5 open claims with paypal (totalling £600)... it was fraudulently removed, and paypal say the money is temporarily held on the didpute screen, ..... does anyone no how long it takes to sort out and for me to get my money back!!!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

BigKahuna97
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I would say 14-21 days.  Have you called them?  I don't know why so many members try e-mailing PP when a phone call can get it sorted in minutes (just remember to ask to be transferred to a U.S. call center as the Malaysian call center has communication and truth issues.......aka they will lie their teeth off to get you off the phone).  Take care Smiley Wink

Login to Me Too

elmofromwales
Contributor
Contributor

i have rung them and they said they would refund as soon as they could...... jus dont understand ..coz they no the payments are fraudulent so why not jus gimme my money 😞

thanks for the advice too

Login to Me Too

LarryINship
New Community Member

HI, ON THE 6TH OF OCTOBER, I PAID FOR A COAT FOR MY WIFE THROUGH MY DEBIT CARD THAT IS LISTED ON MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT. THE SELLER ACCIDENTLY GAVE ME HER ACCOUNT ADDRESS INSTEAD OF HER HUSBANDS. SO MY MONEY WENT TO A NON EXIXTANT ACCOUNT. IN THE MEAN TIME, SHE CALLS AND ASKS IF I CAN PAY HER BY JUST SENDING HER THE MONEY VIA PAYPAL. I DID. SHE SAID PAYPAY WILL EVENTUALLY REFUND MY MONEY AFTER 30 DAYS. I AM UNABLE TO GET PAYPAL TO GIVE ME THE PROPER WAY TO GET MY MONEY BACK. i AM PRETTY MUCH FED UP WITH THE PAY PAL SITE NOW AND JUST DON'T CARE TO ORDER ANYTHING ON EBAY ANY MORE. IT WAS ON $27.94, BUT IT WAS MINE. WHEN I GO TO MY ACCOUNT IT STILL SAYS IT IS STILL IN PROCESS.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Amy

Hi elmofromwales!

I am sorry to hear you have funds on hold from a dispute that a buyer filed against you.  Depending on the dispute it can take sometimes up to 30 days to resolve.

Whenever there is a dispute filed against the seller the funds are placed on a temporary hold until the investigation is complete.

Did you ship the merchandise out to the buyer? Do you have delivery confirmation that we can view online to confirm the merchandise was delivered to the buyer?

Amy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.