HELP! Web error after paypal transaction

triples
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys.  I made a paypal transaction to my online order on meritline.com. A web error happened when it was redirected. I received the invoice from paypal but no order is shown in mertiline.com. All the things are no different from the situation before payment. Do I need to go through the disputes & claim process or you have better solutions? Your help is appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

triples,

If you can see the Order in PayPal but not on the merchants website, start out by contacting the merchant.  They may still be able to finish out the order without having to submit a new one. 

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

triples,

If you can see the Order in PayPal but not on the merchants website, start out by contacting the merchant.  They may still be able to finish out the order without having to submit a new one. 

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

triples
Contributor
Contributor

I am doing what you said. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

plazagirl
Contributor
Contributor

I would also check your checking account or credit card online statement to see if you have a transaction pending for that amount. If there is an error and the merchant doesn't get access to your funds, then it will drop off your account in a few days.

Login to Me Too

marykay
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem, couldn't get back on to complete order so the order was never completed and do not want to deal with them, I was surprised to see that the order did go through to Pay Pal, how can I cancel that payment pending thing?

Login to Me Too

triples
Contributor
Contributor

I think you cannot cancel pending transaction by your own. Just contact the merchant to get refund. That's what I did.

Login to Me Too

gnosy
Contributor
Contributor

hello.i at 2 am 12/7/2010 bought a domain from 1n1 domains..i payed with paypal loged in and out and was prompted back to 1n1.i read my transaction and reciept.also page said it would take 24hours to text me acess to my domain.also i checked my acount and it has not been touched and there are no pending charges or any proof i made a payment in any way .also i finnaly came across much bad research of groups of people suing them for theft and or worse fraud ect.lots of people.so call me paroinoid but i can not stop a transaction i ant prove happened.i contacted sucurity and reqeusted an stop or some action or investigation ect.any advice.i typed these qeustions in many ways into the help ect to no avail or here so im asking ,is it normal that transactions do not go imediatly through?and if i saw a whole page of my reciept of transaction and paid with my paypal acount were is transaction proof?thanks,and i do not want to ask 1n1 i just want to get far awy from them,peace

Login to Me Too

gnosy
Contributor
Contributor

so now today after texting everyday since this scam 1n1 thief has taken my money.12/08/2010 i have no transaction # recipt or proof of any paymente in or out besides other agred diferent purchases.paypal and ther new friends both contact me today,paypal states that she has checked my acount and a transaction ocured 19 hours ago.i should have canceled then or before that time.?this is fraud.i have even here in our forum ducumentation of this complaint and is why im here.i postet my complaint days ago.this is private scam between paypal and other ecomerce.i have no acess to this information or able to stop.paypal did this transaction without my consent under the terms thast if it went through i would have them both arested.how do you charge a cberthief.how do i get legal action.i dont care that it is small amount or not.i dont have proof of transaction i want my money ectnow i own also by the way this wass to buy mrhumbolthippy.com so i had to rebiuy it with reputable domain register.now i own 2 mrhumbolthippy.com domain?is that legal.thi8s is part 2 of ..1st post is somewere on here i dont know how to put together,please help with any answers as to how this may have happened,should i try to legally deal with how do i take my money out of paypal before they giove it to other companies can i take out then put back in so it is diferent acount.it is as easy as that if you have green dot or ect.also paypal is spaming me,thanks help,peace

Login to Me Too

gnosy
Contributor
Contributor

ok so i can refer to my own rant to see time line is only 24- hours.still though i do not have any transaction proof ect in my paypal acount and ahgggg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.