Grace Dance Shoes

tascray
Contributor
Contributor

Just wondering if anyone else has had trouble with Grace Dance Shoes from China (www.gracedanceshoes.com).  I purchased a pair of ballroom dancing shoes on 4 August 2011.  I had not received them after 4 weeks, so emailed asking when I can expect them.  "Factory very busy, shoes soon".  Waited another fortnight, still no shoes.  So again contacted them and eventually same response.  I realised too late that I had missed the 45 day deadline to claim through Paypal. So I guess I have lost my money!!!  But I still hoped to receive my shoes.  I have been emailing them weekly, getting no response.  Then I even resorted to using Google Translator - sending my message first in English, and then followed by the same converted to Chinese.  Eventually a response, but same old story....'shoes shipping soon'.  Then later another response - 'shoes be shipping in a week'.  Hmmmm....that was 2 weeks ago now, and despite my emails, have received no further answers.  So here I am, 4 MONTHS later, no shoes, and feeling very ripped off, by this DISGRACEful Dance Shoe company.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Dancestyle
Contributor
Contributor

So did you get the shoes?

I'm having big issues with Grace Dance Shoes as well. It's been more than 4 month since my order. I ordered 100 pairs for my dance store.

They keep telling me that they will ship them soon. Now they took a month off for the Chinese New Year break.

I don't know what to do...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.