Reply to topic
tfmsnow Member
Kudos: 1
Accepted Solutions: 0

FAX COVER SHEET FAX NUMBER

This is  really insane,I should say I am.I have been looking for over an hour for the fax number so I can FAX the "FAX COVER SHEET' that Paypal let me print so I can fax a copy of my postal reciept showing proof that the item was shipped,because I am so sick and tired of everytime I ship something overseas,it eithier takes forever or goes somehwere else, who knows.

I look at all the help, I ask SARAH, she knows nothing. I don't want to call and be on hold,this is not worth it.Paypal is the worst.

I am really getting tired of all the nonsense, and how the whole Ebay thing is becoming a nightmare.

Time to change auction houses.

cynicalsandy New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Re: FAX COVER SHEET FAX NUMBER

So these brilliant paypal people give  a fax sheet WITHOUT a fax number, they change numbers often but does anyone have a fax number they used?

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest