Download scam? please help.

Eddiee
Contributor
Contributor

So here's the deal, I made an account on this *site* to buy DLC (a downloaded game) It charged my paypal account almost immedlenty but i never got any kind of recipt, no email saying thank you for your order, please go here to down load. no...they never heard of me. the account i made does not even exist. yet theres the charge on my paypal....i cant dispute it it would seem because it's not gone thru yett? is this another *wait a few days, (weeks) and see what happens? really getting fustrated over all the problems i have been having trying to buy anything online.

Several places have ripped me off, on and off paypal.

Than i get this after an hour....

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear D,

Thank you for writing to XXXXXXXXX

We are unable to find any previous orders by searching your email address in our system.

In order to assist you, we will need your order number. If you are unable to locate your order number please call us at and we will be happy to assist you further.

I called, i email'd

Been placed on hold,

more automated responses.....

Now i'm posting here for any help.

Thank you in advance.

D

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Eddiee
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL IS A THIEVING SCAM!  THESE **bleep** WONT EVEN GET BACK IN TOUCH WITH ME! THEY HAVE STOLEN MY MONEY AND SENT ME ON MY WAY! THIEVES YOU ARE!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.