Do you know the online store, LUXURYCOACHBAG?

hanihan
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm in some trouble by dispute with seller.

I came across to by 2 bags on online store; http://www.luxurycoachbag.com.

But I received wrong and flawed bags. One is wrong and the other is flawed. I can't believe they are authentic Coach.

They were sent from China without sender's address. Also the seller is covering the store's address, even though I ask to let me know the address and phone number

I paid by using PAYPAL with e-check, so I asked to the seller to refund full money with the shipping fee for return.

But the seller denied to give the shipping fee and declined to my request for refund.

And the seller persuaded me to get more discount. However I don't want to accept the goods with any small money, because the goods looks really replica and they are not consistent with my original order.

I escalated  this dispute to claim in PAYPAL.

However, yesterday the seller suddenly changed the policy of return and refund on the website of luxurycoachbag. They made new policy like handling fee( 9% deduction) when to return. I suspect they are trying to intend not to pay full refund.

Fortunately I have a copy of their original return policy, so I'm considering to submit the proof of their fraudulent changing of the website.

The seller said they are middle man of the store, so their delivery man made a mistake to send wrong item. Also it's hard to return the goods the supplier.

However, that' s not buyer's business. you know, how can the buyer know them? and why do I get a loss, because of the seller's situation?

Today I've sent an email that I may pay the shipping fee, if the seller guarantee the full refund on PAYPAL, but the seller didn't answer to me.

It's very hard to me to continue to communicate  with the bad seller. In addition to, I'm a Korean, so It's difficult to explain this situation in English in detail to PAYPAL.

Please let me know how can I get my money back? Can the PAYPAL protect and guarantee full refund in this dispute? Thank you for reading.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.