Dispute Problem

atreegrowing
New Community Member

So I order a product from Budget Gadgets.com

Well, that was a big mistake. These guys not only can't ship products they're also incomptent, especially in terms of customer service. I ordered a package from them on the 4th of November and after three weeks, I filed a dispute. Then they contacted me saying they can cancel the order but I need to close the dispute on paypal because it keeps them from doing anything. Fair enough, I figured, so I canceled it last thursday and then this monday I was told that I still need to cancel it despite the fact that I've already done so. Today I received no e-mail from customer service and they still have my money. I can't re-open the dispute and the company seems to be ignoring me. What do I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Kevin
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello atreegrowing

I am sorry to hear that you are having so much trouble with this company.  It is not necessary to close a dispute in order for the seller to issue a refund.  If the dispute has already  been closed then it is not possible to open it back up so there are several options you would have at this time.

I would contact the seller one final time and let them know that you are requesting a full refund within 24 hours or you will be pursuing further action.  If they do not refund your money then you may have additional dispute rights through your funding source that you used to pay for the item.  I would contact your bank or credit card, depending on which one you used, and see what options they may have for obtaining a refund.

KB

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.