Can Paypal still favor buyer if he has not supplied the product as described???? Need help

New Community Member

Hi Everyone!

I had 6 Claims of part payments for  SAP Banking Course vide  Claim/  Dispute Id:  PP-001-209-501-606,
PP-001-209-500-748,  PP-001-209-500-236,  PP-001-209-499-527,PP-001-209-498-529  &  PP-001-209-497-365

The Institute/ Sapdrill.com didnot give Study Material, Sap Server Access(Its not available in India) & after 3 months went things didn't went right i had filed these dispute/claim.

Sounds strange but today i receive an email stating that after investigation Paypal deceided to decide in claim in favor of Seller and the reasons stated: Buyers Reason: Different Model. Status : After careful consideration, we're unable to decide this claim in your favour at this time. The item is ineligible for PayPal Buyer Protection because it is intangible.

Even i agree the point stated is correct diffrent but not acceptable in my case as "YOU JOINED FOR "X" COURSE AND THEY OFFERED YOU "Y" and then you decide that this seems to be a fraud and try to claim your money then they say that we will refund you only partial amount as you had attended the classes..... we came to konw about this when our SAP Banking Trainer instructed them to provide SAP Banking Server & Study Material, which was not supplied or given access to ... one of the rason being non availability ..... as they(Institute/ Sapdrill were trying to arrange the SAP Banking Server & Study Material which couldnot be arranged and since we didn't receive the material we deceided to opt out ot the training).

But this surprises me and i totally trust Paypal that they would give a unbiased judgement.. In my case I WOULD LIKE TO SATE THAT I DIDNOT GET COURSE DUE AS THIS INSTITUE DIDNOT PROVIDE STUDY MATERIAL & SAP BANKING SERVER ...... AND SAP BANKING TRAINER MADE IT CLEAR THAT WITHOUT THESE TWO CLASSES CANNOT BE COMMENCED..

I would request PAYPAL to look into this and justify my appeal.

Regards,

Srinivas 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

If you would like to log an appeal, you would want to do so in the Resolution Center of your account - the forums are for member to member assistance and Moderators can't comment on account specifics.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.