ACCOUNT BEING HELD AND IN THE NEGATIVE

WEBBERBREAD
Contributor
Contributor

I HAVE AN ONGOING TRANSACTION CLAIM AND PAYPAL HAS MY FUNDS ON HOLD AND IT IS IN THE NEGATIVE. PAYPAL SAYS THAT IT COULD TAKE UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH FOR THE CASE TO BE SETTLED. WELL I HAVE EBAY SELLER FEES THAT I HAVE TO PAY OR I WILL GET KICKED OFF. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PAY THEM IN TIME?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kimberlyfujioka
Contributor
Contributor

I hear you! I have the same problem. All because some lying buyer filed a claim which is a lie.

What's wrong with them Paypal?

Is there a better system out there? I want another system to use that is fair.

Login to Me Too

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If you have not received your ebay invoice yet, you can log into your ebay account an make a one time payment.

If you are close to the invoice date I would make it a credit card payment, a bank transfer may not complete in time before the invoice is sent.

Login to Me Too

WEBBERBREAD
Contributor
Contributor

I already got my invoice on August 31. So it is close to the date where they will just take it out of paypal, but there is no money on paypal. So I guess there isn't anything I can do!

Login to Me Too

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If there is no money in your paypal account,  paypal will debit the back up funding source.  If you have a bank account attached to paypal they will debit it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.