zzrays Co., Ltd.

txtrbl
Contributor
Contributor

This is a company in China. They are a scam. Their website was closed down. Ordered metal 4 step folding ladder for my dog to get in and out of the car. After two months received a foam pillow!  

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ShayShay8888 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item OR service
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.
If you lose because seller provides a fake tracking number (likely) then post back for more advice.

If the item arrives and its tat the make sure you CHANGE the dispute quickly before it closes to 'not as described'.

Also make sure you have activated the below link in case you have to return it.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@txtrbl 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.
Also Paypal may contribute towards return costs IF you have activated the below link (if available in your country).
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3544

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ShayShay8888
Contributor
Contributor

I never received my ramp for my dog.  So what do I need to do? I really needed this ramp as my dog has a hip dislocation. Please advise?

Login to Me Too

adillon45
I ordered a dog ramp off Facebook from Cheerfules.com, on my PayPal it comes up zzraysco.ltays co., Ltd I contacted the resutation on PayPal after the web site is closed there is no way to get a hold of them.
Login to Me Too

ShayShay8888
Contributor
Contributor

@txtrbl 

This place is located in China as it appears on my receipt-as this is all I got from this place. Total scammers. I just don’t know how to get my money back now.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ShayShay8888 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item OR service
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.
If you lose because seller provides a fake tracking number (likely) then post back for more advice.

If the item arrives and its tat the make sure you CHANGE the dispute quickly before it closes to 'not as described'.

Also make sure you have activated the below link in case you have to return it.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ShayShay8888
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much. Going to check and see what PayPal or zzrays Co,. Ltd. has said if anything  at all.

Login to Me Too

txtrbl
Contributor
Contributor

I had to return the junk they sent me in order to get a refund. And that was their offer only after I filed a dispute with PayPal. Without PayPal’s intervention I have no doubt they’d have continued to ignore me. 

Login to Me Too

Mrsrsp
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get a refund. They keep skiing me to cancel my dispute with then to get a refund but obviously if I do that I can't reopen it again if they don't cancel. They're also saying that because of the open dispute my account is frozen so they're unable to refund. When I click on it in resolution centre I just get a page with something went wrong. This is so frustrating. I keep trying to contact PayPal to say they ate trying to blackmail people with offers of refunds if the dispute is closed buy can't get any joy.
Login to Me Too

nathanls1
Contributor
Contributor

ordered some stuff and didn't get it. Why does paypal not close down this company? Has anyone had success getting their money back?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.