zestads limited

Spearfisher
Contributor
Contributor

I am not sure about everybody else but I think that Paypal should be able to warn us about companies that scam such as Zestads Limited and Luckwa etc... They have to know that these companies are not legitimate so when a purchase comes through the system it should throw up a red flag and let thew buyer know that it could be a scam. Another idea would be to report the names of corrupt businesses each month us. It is inconceivable that paypal would settle a dispute and then send more money to the same company later with the same result.

Login to Me Too
135 REPLIES 135

Slahorsleover
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is very award that this is a scam and they continue to take peoples money KNOWING it is Fraud. I encourage everyone to report both ZestAds and Pay Pal to the BBB and every other consumer protection agency as well as every social media to tell people to CLOSE their PayPal and E bay *same company)  accounts it is the ONLY WAY we can stop this unlawful practice. PayPal WILL NOT RETURN YOUR $$ don't bother wasting your time. As soon as you dispute it with your bank they will tell you they can NO LONGER INVESTIGATE your claim. If they really wanted to help resolve the issue that wouldn't stop them from determining if their was Fraud being committed. That is the point isn't it? ..THEY ALREADY KNOW THEY ARE PART OF THE SCAM! GOOGLE IT https://www.google.com/search?q=zestads+limited+face+masks&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS841US841&oq=z&aqs=chrome....

Login to Me Too

szy54
Contributor
Contributor

It's the FTC, not BBB that PAYPAL YOUR BANK and  ZEST ADS  Should be reported to today!!!!  Not BBB This is crazy needs to be to report to, then the banks, Paypal and everyone goes down with the ship-- They just messed with the wrong person when messing with me! "FTC" during the COVID-19 pandemic ripping people off goes to another level to Criminal - @therealdonaldtrump

Login to Me Too

Ashley6901
I too have been scammed. In PayPal is in fact in collusion, all affected should contact each other to start a civil suit or whatever needs to be done. I purchased mask and have not received them. It is horrible that they are using this pandemic as a way scam people. I’m sure if enough of us is willing to file a suit, a lawyer will gladly take the case. This needs to be publicized and on the news. I had more faith in pay pal than this. If no refund is given I will be reaching out. From the comments it is looking like I will not be getting a refund.
Login to Me Too

Janec51
Contributor
Contributor
Terrible I won’t buy anything off Facebook Ads I also got scammed 150.00 for dog beds. It’s an ongoing thing it’s American companies that are saying order delayed in China. On checking companies in China don’t exist.
Login to Me Too

Brenda341
Contributor
Contributor
i was scammed by ZestAdlimited and paypal is denied my payment refund. What can i do?
Login to Me Too

chazpbg
Contributor
Contributor

I, too, was scammed -- by ZestAds (and their affiliate, HappySharings.com). Paid $75 for "rush" shipping of face masks. Now told it could take up to six weeks and it sounds like everyone here has the same problem (does anyone ever get anything???). I've emailed PayPal execs (see below) but they won't give me the courtesy of a response (I encourage others to contact them). I have filed a dispute with PayPal, but others here say they never help -- which is really insulting. How can you be charged for an item you never receive???!!! And even if they arrive in six weeks -- doubtful though that may be -- that's still violating the purchase deal (six weeks is NOT rush and I've already had to pay for masks elsewhere). I've also reached out to my credit card company and filed a dispute with them. The next step is FTC and the BBB -- this is HORRIBLE customer service, both on the merchant's part and PayPal's. Clearly, with all the cases that have been filed, they should stop processing for this merchant. 

Here is what I emailed Dan Schulman, CEO of PayPal.

I am a longtime PayPal user and this is the first time I can ever recall complaining about a purchase. I currently have a dispute in system, but on PayPal message boards, consumers are indicating that PayPal is not responding in their favor so I'm reaching out to you before I get any such notice. I've also filed a claim with my credit card company.

This is clearly a scam merchant -- and the fact it's doing this during a pandemic (that is, selling medical supplies it has no intention of delivering or at least delivering on time) is not only inexcusable, it's a clear violation of local, state and federal law.

The merchant goes by several names, it seems -- ZestAds, HappySharings.com, etc. But the scam is the same. They sell face masks and promise a reasonable delivery time, especially if you order rush (as I did). But then the masks never come and you get various explanations from the company that they are en route. So, a "rush" order can take more than 30 days (and from what I see on PayPal message boards many people are not getting the masks even after that time). As an essential services worker, I needed the masks to do my job. At this point, I've had to buy them elsewhere -- it's now going on two weeks since I placed order and merchant is telling me to be prepared to wait a month. I won't even get into fact that there are reports KN95 masks are not as good as the N95 version, despite company claims they are.

It's ridiculous, if not criminal, that PayPal would allow such a merchant to operate on its platform, particularly when so many complaints are being filed. And it's ridiculous I have to wait weeks for any kind of resolution. I have contacted merchant, who has vague promises the masks are coming -- but that doesn't matter. I was promised masks "rush" and that's clearly not happening.

At a time when so many Americans are struggling -- my wife lost her job -- I would trust PayPal would do the right thing and immediately make sure my money is refunded. If you refuse to do so, I will contact the local, state and federal authorities, including the Federal Trade Commission, plus the Better Business Bureau. And I will certainly let all my friends know not to do business with PayPal.

I would also hope PayPal would stop processing orders for this merchant. 

PayPal, please do not let me down.

Login to Me Too

Slahorsleover
Contributor
Contributor
Its a great letter however I think falling on deaf ears. PayPal is not blind they are VERY AWARE of what they are doing. They are equally crooked. Please file a report with FTC once you file a claim with your bank PayPal will refuse to go any further but based on all the complaints they aren't going to help you. The sooner you file a complaint with your bank the better chance you will have. Keep all your correspondence take screen shots of anything. There are several Facebook groups regarding this issue as well.
Login to Me Too

Brenda341
Contributor
Contributor
Great thanks for the tip
Login to Me Too

771maple
Totally agree. Terrible company and scam from China. I will never do business with them again and will strive to post everywhere about my experience. PayPal no help I’m resolution. Buyer beware.
Login to Me Too

771maple
Totally agree. Terrible company and scam from China. I will never do business with them again and will strive to post everywhere about my experience. PayPal no help in resolution. Buyer beware.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.