Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zestads limited

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: zestads limited

I have been caught out TWICE by Zest Ads, first they send me bottles of drain cleaner, all instructions in CHINESE, and a PayPal take their side.

i then order Slimming Patches that to date have still not arrived, yet they tell PayPal they tracked them and they have been delivered, NO THEY HAVE NOT and I am now just under $50 short, so unfair, but I have found a way round it now, any Ads I see I either ignore, OR check Amazon for the same item, so far 4 items found, cheaper and delivered next day. So I am more than happy, just waiting for a refund from CLEVER CLEAN, another seller who takes your money,  confirms the sale then disappears, never replies, and one of the contact address doesn’t exist, so be wary please.

Highlighted
New Community Member

I too have been a victim. They will not respond to any correspondence. they are charging much cc and debit card at the same time for stuff I have not ordered. Today I got 3 back packs in the mail. I didn’t order them. once these crooks get their sticky finger on our banking info that won’t produccet
Contributor

Hey I bought one of those backpacks! lol send me one because "ZestAds" isn't doing it!

Highlighted

I thought this was an American company. Boy was I wrong. The item i ordered from zestads was from Hong Kong China. I would never do business with these people again. Im still waiting for a refund. I wont hold my breath. Paypal is no help!
Highlighted
New Community Member

I thought I was purchasing N95 masks. I paid $42.94 and $67.99, in an error in ordering. I tried to cancel my orders within an hour of ordering, but was emailed by zestads, I wasn’t able to get a refund. I thought, oh well, there’s a mask shortage for medical personnel, I’ll donate the masks to our hospital.now I am seeing this company is fraudulent!! Can anything be done?
Highlighted
Contributor

Sorry to say but I doubt very much you will ever receive your order, nor will PayPal refund your money, PAYPAL and ZEST ADS are in fact one and the same. They will even provide proof of delivery, if like me this happens that’s it, I never received my order, they sent proof of delivery but wherever it was delivered goodness knows because it most certainly didn’t land at my address. Problem is people keep ordering but all you’re really doing is lining the pockets of PAYPAL. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I am really starting to believe that someone from PayPal is in on this scam considering all of the people that are victims of Zestads Limited. More and more people have filed complaints and the number continues to grow and PayPal is allowing the transaction to go through even though they know it's a scam.
Highlighted
Contributor

I totally agree they must be working together! I filled a dispute on 2 heaters that I purchased from ZestAds limited that was pure junk! PayPal declined my dispute because they said they talked to the company but yet my email to the company got kicked back immediately to me.. it couldn't even be sent! They gave us no receipt no contact info that works or anything! I'm out over $100 with this garbage! I told them that the heaters were not as described... and they said on the denial email they denied my claim and said the merchandise has to be not as described which was exactly my complaint! Pay pal must be in in this scam if they continue to do business with this dishonest company after all of the complaints of being ripped off!! Pay pal needs to be turned over to the BBB for continuing to deal with these scammer companies!
Highlighted
Contributor

Is PayPal a member of the BBB? That's a great idea!
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes I filled a complaint with them on paypal! Probably won't help but I did it anyway!! These scammer rip off companies need to be stopped!!!