zestads limited

Spearfisher
Contributor
Contributor

I am not sure about everybody else but I think that Paypal should be able to warn us about companies that scam such as Zestads Limited and Luckwa etc... They have to know that these companies are not legitimate so when a purchase comes through the system it should throw up a red flag and let thew buyer know that it could be a scam. Another idea would be to report the names of corrupt businesses each month us. It is inconceivable that paypal would settle a dispute and then send more money to the same company later with the same result.

Login to Me Too
135 REPLIES 135

junei
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the DroneX Pro for $99.95 plus s/h $5.95 =total $105.90. I have not received any communication from them concerning my order. I would like to be included in actions you guys are pursuing, to get money back and prevent them from continuing to rip people off.
Login to Me Too

NHampshire
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal tells me I will get my money back in a certain number of days.

I am not sure why they closed your case... did you escalate it in time?

I wasted no time to escalate mine once I saw the other complaints.

Login to Me Too

Thekinaton
Contributor
Contributor
I've posted all my finding on twitter. Twitter : thekinaton
Login to Me Too

LuisMA369
Contributor
Contributor
I got scammed by them as well I filed a dispute to paypal before the item was even shipped after reading so many negative reviews on this company and they said they couldnt do anything that I had to reach out to the company to cancel my order, the problem is that zest ads took 3 weeks to finaly reply to my email on their so called "quick response" email only to tell me that my package has been shipped and in transit so it cant be canceled, everytime I try to track it it says label has been created, origin post is preparing shipment for 2 months already I am constantly emailing them to cancel my order that they havent even shipped and they assure me its in transit and send me the tracking number that clearly says it is not in transit but the same: label has been created, origin post is preparing shipment, with so many complaints honestly idk how paypal couldnt do anything to cancel the transaction I am truly dissapointed and have lost trust in using paypal
Login to Me Too

TLHunt
Contributor
Contributor
They are a total rip off and I personally feel the Same as others that pay pal is cahoots with them!!
Login to Me Too

Lennie1972
Contributor
Contributor
I got ripped off too. $53. Same company.
Login to Me Too

DJTrucker
Contributor
Contributor
Todays date is April 04 2020 I placed an order to ZestAdsLimited today for 2 face masks & express shipping for a total of $90.89 ! I paid using PayPal & after a few minutes received an e-mail from PayPal showing transaction # -payment paid to ZestAds Limited & items ordered detail! After reading MANY MANY completes of ZestAds Limited being a “confirmed FRAUD” from China I panicked but was smart enough to contact my bank! I informed my bank of the transaction-the fraud company name-the amount! Because PayPal takes a while to complete the transaction my bank account was not withdrawn from yet! My bank will notify their fraud Dept. and was told that as soon as fraud amount of $90.89 shows in my account to call them to complete fraud report & they will stop the transaction & any more made by ZestAdsLimited or by PayPal to ZestAdsLimited! Please note that if you don’t notify your bank I heard that this company will make future fraud purchases! *Please call your bank as I did! Don’t waste your time with PayPal or this company to get your money!
Login to Me Too

Marijoun
Contributor
Contributor
I bought 5 face masks. I feel like such a moron. I realized it was fraud after the purchase. I contact PayPal, they denied my claim. I’ve opened a dispute with my credit card company. But to be honest, I don’t have much hope of getting my money back. I’m out about $200. I know better than to buy from any mega deals. But I was thinking of protecting my parents and my grandmother. To be out that much money at a time like this is absolutely devastating.
Login to Me Too

Shary123
This just happened to me as well, there's nothing we can do?
Login to Me Too

DJTrucker
Contributor
Contributor
Yes you can do something! Just call your bank or CC card issuers & tell them that ZestAds Limited is a fraud & would like to report it as such! Tell your bank orCC issuers that you want the payment stopped & all future charges by ZestAds Limited stopped!Once you see the charge deduction on your account call them ,it is then they will let you file for fraud charges report & credit your account!Your Bank & CC will help you & will look into this fraudulent company!Remember during this Covid19 situation you will wait a very long time to connect to banking personal but it’s worth it! I waited 35 min on the phone! Or if you can go to your bank in person!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.