zestads limited

Spearfisher
Contributor
Contributor

I am not sure about everybody else but I think that Paypal should be able to warn us about companies that scam such as Zestads Limited and Luckwa etc... They have to know that these companies are not legitimate so when a purchase comes through the system it should throw up a red flag and let thew buyer know that it could be a scam. Another idea would be to report the names of corrupt businesses each month us. It is inconceivable that paypal would settle a dispute and then send more money to the same company later with the same result.

Login to Me Too
135 REPLIES 135

bettybombs
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to be a part of your class action suit against paypal and zestads

<removed>

<removed>

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Jonsamcor
Contributor
Contributor

Shopify scam.....

came up on Facebook ad......and induced to buy more at a time limited reduction, I primarily blame Facebook, there are so many of these now......

YES research seller and imho don’t trust shopify......

I had another via a Chinese seller with quite sophisticated (but totally false) tracking information....it and the Zestads please contact our resolution centre message are specifically to delay and frustrate you getting a refund .....

Login to Me Too

Olgamunguia
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased 3 watches on Jan 3 from Zestads limited and never received them . I was scammed 138.95 and PayPal just closed my case. As if nothing I have contacted seller 3 times and no response from them yet . PayPal let’s them get away with it . Come on shut them down. They are scamming us people. Warn us
Login to Me Too

Jenlyon24
Contributor
Contributor
Well the problem is reporting this to PayPal who is the perpetrator of the crime. Their lack of a response shows that this is them. I've been looking into a class action suit. Because its across so many state lines, it's a federal case. If we can find anyone internationally that also tried to buy through this then we can escalate it even further. The justice department can file the case on behalf of all of us. It's a very clear case of fraud. Contact me at Jen(at symbol)jenlyon(period) com if you want to talk more about it.
Login to Me Too

Olgamunguia
Contributor
Contributor
I agree, they scammed me of 138.95 the seller never responded nor did they send me my items. PayPal seems to be some go ring that this company is a fraud and is scamming people.
Login to Me Too

TLHunt
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it's very sad... I will never use paypal to purchase anything ever again... I am out $105 for 2 pieces of junk and pay pal doesn't care.. they have to be making lots of money off this fraudulent activity Is all I have to say...
Login to Me Too

jmoss71
Contributor
Contributor

I completely agree with the previous posters.  Zestads Limited is a TOTAL scam, I paid 105.90 for a drone that never came.  I filed a claim through Paypay...Nothing, tried to again...Nothing.  No one reply, no one cares.  I honestly believe paypay is in on it with Zestads, if anyone files a class action suit against paypal and/or zestads consider me in.

PayPal...You should be ashamed of yourself for perpetuating this scam and being a part of it.

jmoss

Login to Me Too

Olgamunguia
Contributor
Contributor
Count me in too ! PayPal has closed 2 of my cases .
Login to Me Too

Olgamunguia
Contributor
Contributor
Yes they closed 2 cases of which I never received items.
Login to Me Too

mingtoy
Contributor
Contributor

Jen,

I'm interested in a class action suit if you're going to pursue it.  

Mingtoy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.