Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zestads limited

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: zestads limited

I filed a report as well as every review site I can find. The overall rating wont affect them bc of their popularity but people finding out about the scam will.
Highlighted

#zestads limited— #scams — #chinese crap — Same thing here  - I asked for a refund in the resolution center and was told I need to return the pos drone I bought - here is my latest message to PayPal “I researched the shipping fees to China and it costs more to send the item back then I will get as a refund ! so I decided I should keep the drone - well now I discovered that it does NOT WORK !! I refuse to pay for. This drone - unless I can get a refund they should send me one that works !! please help me address the matter with Zestads as they do not and have not Responded to my emails” 

lets see what happens now - if no refund or replacement I will cancel my paypal account and charge card - DONE WITH THCIS CR*P ! 

Highlighted
Contributor

I wholeheartedly agree that the "arrangement" between PayPal and Zest ads is illegal and a collusion to steal money, well...more money than PayPal has been stealing in general. PayPal's massive jump from $.25 to 1% of each transaction was questionable enough but now, they have received a large number of complaints/disputes involving the same company and they refuse to issue refunds based on their own posted guidelines. I also fell for ZestAds, received no answers to multiple emails and notified PayPal the same HOUR of my purchase. I was denied. Report both companies to BBB but I would seriously consider a class-action suit since the collusion is apparent and documented. Supposedly a charge/company should have a valid contact listed in your receipt. Since ZestAds does not, PayPal is fully complicit in this extortion scheme.
Contributor

Well its because OayPal is part of it. You cant have THIS many complaints and shrug your shoulders about it. Think of all the victims who simply filed a complaint that have been turned down. I filed with the BBB about PayPal's Zestads scam as well as review sites and I'm very interested in talking to more of the victims about a class action suit. PayPal IS Zestads. Theres no other explanation for them allowing this fraudulent behavior.
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes , I agree there are so many complains and PayPal just closed my case as if it is my fault for buying 3 watches 138.95 from this Zestads Limited I have complained and sent messages and no response from the seller. Yet they took my money. Let’s file a lawsuit against PayPal. I have no shipment confirmation or tracking number. That the items were sent and Why is that! It is because they were NEVER sent.
Highlighted
Contributor

Shopify scam.....

came up on Facebook ad......and induced to buy more at a time limited reduction, I primarily blame Facebook, there are so many of these now......

YES research seller and imho don’t trust shopify......

I had another via a Chinese seller with quite sophisticated (but totally false) tracking information....it and the Zestads please contact our resolution centre message are specifically to delay and frustrate you getting a refund .....

Highlighted
Contributor

I purchased 3 watches on Jan 3 from Zestads limited and never received them . I was scammed 138.95 and PayPal just closed my case. As if nothing I have contacted seller 3 times and no response from them yet . PayPal let’s them get away with it . Come on shut them down. They are scamming us people. Warn us
Highlighted
Contributor

Well the problem is reporting this to PayPal who is the perpetrator of the crime. Their lack of a response shows that this is them. I've been looking into a class action suit. Because its across so many state lines, it's a federal case. If we can find anyone internationally that also tried to buy through this then we can escalate it even further. The justice department can file the case on behalf of all of us. It's a very clear case of fraud. Contact me at Jen(at symbol)jenlyon(period) com if you want to talk more about it.
Highlighted
Contributor

I agree, they scammed me of 138.95 the seller never responded nor did they send me my items. PayPal seems to be some go ring that this company is a fraud and is scamming people.
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes it's very sad... I will never use paypal to purchase anything ever again... I am out $105 for 2 pieces of junk and pay pal doesn't care.. they have to be making lots of money off this fraudulent activity Is all I have to say...