zestads limited

Spearfisher
Contributor
Contributor

I am not sure about everybody else but I think that Paypal should be able to warn us about companies that scam such as Zestads Limited and Luckwa etc... They have to know that these companies are not legitimate so when a purchase comes through the system it should throw up a red flag and let thew buyer know that it could be a scam. Another idea would be to report the names of corrupt businesses each month us. It is inconceivable that paypal would settle a dispute and then send more money to the same company later with the same result.

Login to Me Too
135 REPLIES 135

TLHunt
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I filled a complaint with them on paypal! Probably won't help but I did it anyway!! These scammer rip off companies need to be stopped!!!
Login to Me Too

Jenlyon24
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a report as well as every review site I can find. The overall rating wont affect them bc of their popularity but people finding out about the scam will.
Login to Me Too

Zshots

#zestads limited— #scams — #chinese crap — Same thing here  - I asked for a refund in the resolution center and was told I need to return the pos drone I bought - here is my latest message to PayPal “I researched the shipping fees to China and it costs more to send the item back then I will get as a refund ! so I decided I should keep the drone - well now I discovered that it does NOT WORK !! I refuse to pay for. This drone - unless I can get a refund they should send me one that works !! please help me address the matter with Zestads as they do not and have not Responded to my emails” 

lets see what happens now - if no refund or replacement I will cancel my paypal account and charge card - DONE WITH THCIS CR*P ! 

Login to Me Too

Jenlyon24
Contributor
Contributor
I wholeheartedly agree that the "arrangement" between PayPal and Zest ads is illegal and a collusion to steal money, well...more money than PayPal has been stealing in general. PayPal's massive jump from $.25 to 1% of each transaction was questionable enough but now, they have received a large number of complaints/disputes involving the same company and they refuse to issue refunds based on their own posted guidelines. I also fell for ZestAds, received no answers to multiple emails and notified PayPal the same HOUR of my purchase. I was denied. Report both companies to BBB but I would seriously consider a class-action suit since the collusion is apparent and documented. Supposedly a charge/company should have a valid contact listed in your receipt. Since ZestAds does not, PayPal is fully complicit in this extortion scheme.
Login to Me Too

Jenlyon24
Contributor
Contributor
Well its because OayPal is part of it. You cant have THIS many complaints and shrug your shoulders about it. Think of all the victims who simply filed a complaint that have been turned down. I filed with the BBB about PayPal's Zestads scam as well as review sites and I'm very interested in talking to more of the victims about a class action suit. PayPal IS Zestads. Theres no other explanation for them allowing this fraudulent behavior.
Login to Me Too

Olgamunguia
Contributor
Contributor
Yes , I agree there are so many complains and PayPal just closed my case as if it is my fault for buying 3 watches 138.95 from this Zestads Limited I have complained and sent messages and no response from the seller. Yet they took my money. Let’s file a lawsuit against PayPal. I have no shipment confirmation or tracking number. That the items were sent and Why is that! It is because they were NEVER sent.
Login to Me Too

Olgamunguia
Contributor
Contributor
Same with me I purchased 3 and never received anything, my case was closed. Ever got a refund from PayPal from this Zestads limited .
Login to Me Too

JayDubyah1234
Contributor
Contributor
I too would be very interested in joining a class action against PayPal and Zestads. There must be hundreds if not thousands of victims who fell for PayPal’s false sense of security and zestads frauds.
Login to Me Too

JaxJilly
Contributor
Contributor

I think a Class Action Lawsuit would be great!  Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not racist at all, but everything "China" has really been **bleep** me off lately!!!

Login to Me Too

Evilimp04
I think we need a law suit PayPal gives me problems every time I try to get my money But never a problem adding money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.