Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zestads limited

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: zestads limited

I have deduced that PAYPAL and ZEST ADS are in fact ONE AND THE SAME !
Highlighted
Contributor

@Eloise-53 We already know that

Highlighted
Contributor

They said the goods were delivered, and I told them over and over that YES, maybe they did, problem is it WAS NOT delivered through my door, so I am now just under £50 out of pocket, I have deduced from this, and a couple of other disputes that PAYPAL ARE EXTREMELY DISHONEST, I am a disabled pensioner, this has really had an effect on me, I have basically been called a LIAR which I am not, so I have decided to CLOSE MY ACCOUNT, I can’t afford to risk losing any more money.

Highlighted
Contributor

I received my money back but I had to make a claim and not just open a dispute. Look at the dispute page and you will see where you can make it a claim. If you wait till the timeline that they give you for a response  from the seller it will be to late to file it later. Just make a claim immediately after you get the email about your dispute from paypal.

Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you Spearfisher for your help! Much appreciated!
Highlighted
Contributor

I recently got an email stating that PayPal is refunding my money back on my recent purchase with zestads limited. I am happy and thankful for the advice you gave me. I will be more careful on any future purchases. Thanks again!
Highlighted
Contributor

Anytime I have the opportunity to help! You have a great day Ndnpeacepipe61
Highlighted
Contributor

I would think PayPal reads what we send to seller and notice that the seller does not respond. That alone should tell them something. I work and hard for my money I am not online all the time. I was scammed 138.95 by the Zestads limited
Contributor

Oh even if they read it, they won't send back your money. I sent them an admission of fraud from Zestads...any response from PayPal? Nope. Just crickets. This was a full and complete "we have your payment and we aren't sending you the item." I forwarded to PayPal/Zestads (because they are the same scammers) and you would think they'd immediately refund me right? Well it's been 2 weeks...no refund.
Highlighted
Contributor

I never neverreceived my drone. I was given a favorable decision, I have been waiting for 6 days to get a decision from PayPal, I filed a complaint then the next day upgrade to claim. My money will be back in the bank within 5 to 7 working days, zestads didn't reply until the last day of the week they were given to reply The REAL Drone X distribution center is in Estonia, and they said that they have a lot of problems with China cloning Drone X pros. If you want to get a real drone X, the "contact us" it will come up with Novads, and I think that the url is: https://hyperstech.com/intl/order.php?prod=dronexpro&net=5199&aff=lp&sid=dronexprooffici... With the Corona Virus, I don't think I want anything from China, even though I don't think that is how it spreads. Still, I don't want any parcel from ANY country that is ground zero for a pandemic episode. I ordered my drone X 1/05/2020 today 02/24/2020 I got the answer from PayPal. Interesting thing, zestads suddenly put in a tracking number. It left one Chinese city, was in another one that was quarantined, now it says that it is on the way, right. The real Drone X Pro was here in 8 working days and it's not defective, not to mention, the real Drone X Pro support group are always ready to reply to any emails. I hope that this will help someone. Ndnpeacepipe61