zestads limited

Spearfisher
Contributor
Contributor

I am not sure about everybody else but I think that Paypal should be able to warn us about companies that scam such as Zestads Limited and Luckwa etc... They have to know that these companies are not legitimate so when a purchase comes through the system it should throw up a red flag and let thew buyer know that it could be a scam. Another idea would be to report the names of corrupt businesses each month us. It is inconceivable that paypal would settle a dispute and then send more money to the same company later with the same result.

Login to Me Too
135 REPLIES 135

lkeener225
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you too. I just checked my auto payments and they were there.

Login to Me Too

FloridasandCA
New Community Member

I am so glad that you posted the information about the auto payments in Paypal.  I immediately went to my account and sure enough it showed active automatic payments using my Paypal balance.  Thank you.  I am sure that I have lost my money but I will do all I can to let everyone one know what is going on and if I find anything meaningful for mitigation I will share the information.  Paypal is a conduit but also should be responsible in refunding our money when it is a fully documented SCAM. 

Login to Me Too

szy54
Contributor
Contributor

REPORT to The Attorney Generals Office ASAP

Login to Me Too

NHampshire
Contributor
Contributor

My dispute was denied.

Items arrived and look like a dog chewed them.. they are unusable.

Guess I will just have to chalk up losing over $118 to scammers and be more careful in the future..

Login to Me Too

DallasDeb

The mask I ordered from ZestAds Limited looked exactly the same way!  They are not suitable for anyone working for an essential business during this pandemic!  PayPal should be held accountable for allowing this company to continue to scam its customers.  Some people cannot afford to lose their hard earned money to companies such as ZestAds Limited!

Login to Me Too

Spearfisher
Contributor
Contributor

I received my money back but I had to make a claim and not just open a dispute. Look at the dispute page and you will see where you can make it a claim. If you wait till the timeline that they give you for a response  from the seller it will be to late to file it later. Just make a claim immediately after you get the email about your dispute from paypal.

Login to Me Too

Patti6
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you Spearfisher for your help! Much appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Patti6
Contributor
Contributor
I recently got an email stating that PayPal is refunding my money back on my recent purchase with zestads limited. I am happy and thankful for the advice you gave me. I will be more careful on any future purchases. Thanks again!
Login to Me Too

ndnpeacepipe
Contributor
Contributor
Anytime I have the opportunity to help! You have a great day Ndnpeacepipe61
Login to Me Too

Olgamunguia
Contributor
Contributor
I would think PayPal reads what we send to seller and notice that the seller does not respond. That alone should tell them something. I work and hard for my money I am not online all the time. I was scammed 138.95 by the Zestads limited
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.