zestads limited

Spearfisher
Contributor
Contributor

I am not sure about everybody else but I think that Paypal should be able to warn us about companies that scam such as Zestads Limited and Luckwa etc... They have to know that these companies are not legitimate so when a purchase comes through the system it should throw up a red flag and let thew buyer know that it could be a scam. Another idea would be to report the names of corrupt businesses each month us. It is inconceivable that paypal would settle a dispute and then send more money to the same company later with the same result.

Login to Me Too
135 REPLIES 135

meekaa
Contributor
Contributor

i ordered a flashlight and it did not arrive it cost 47 dollars for 3 and total cost was $56 and change but i was had, i did not take the time to check out the "zest ads Limited" website so now i am looking to PayPal to solve the issue. I tried to use the PayPal tab to solve the issue by stating that it was unauthorized. but PayPal said that because i did authorize the transaction against my visa debit card then PayPal denied my request thus far.  we are again trying to get the issue resolved via PayPal app.

I am very appalled at the way PayPal handles cases such as mine and it appears the way PayPal handles other cases such as those the are fraudulently extracting monies from customers credit/debit accounts. 

Login to Me Too

JaxJilly
Contributor
Contributor

This just literally makes me feel sick to my stomach!   They apparently got me for $200!  I'm 52 and this has NEVER happened to me before. That's a lot of money, but I decided to splurge a bit for my hubby's birthday.  HORRIBLE PEOPLE. 

Login to Me Too

NHampshire
Contributor
Contributor

How DARE anyone mark this as solved! I was denied my case because PayPal believed those liars and not me. WTH???

Login to Me Too

Janec51
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing here nearly $80.00 never received the merchandise. They gave a false tracking number that did not exist. I filed a dispute and Pay Pal ruled in favor of Zestads. Pay Pal must be somehow involved in this scam company.
Login to Me Too

Chrisrjz
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL ARE YOU THERE?

DO SOMETHING PLEASE. Zestads has turned out to be a scam. Here some links that you can review and readdress our disputes accordingly:

https://www.sabireviews.com/zestads-scam/

https://www.scampulse.com/zestads-limited-reviews

Login to Me Too

Cosi_D
Contributor
Contributor

What a useless and victim-shaming response. You are not helping and certainly not solving anything!
Nobody is asking Paypal for babysitting, but when Paypal is told that a transaction was not authorised because I did not place an order from that company, then I expect a little better than to just close the case claiming it was "Not unauthorised" (and don't get me started on the appalling abuse of the English language by inflicting this awful double negative!)
When a company has had repeated claims and complaints lodged against it, then closing their account is certainly not babysitting, but decent customer care.
However, what PayPal de facto does is aiding and abetting theft. 
I for one am taking this case to the police and have closed my three (one private and two business) Paypal accounts after being a customer since 2006.

Login to Me Too

Chrisrjz
Contributor
Contributor

Seriously?

I opened a dispute with you about Zestads not sending me the product and you closed it in the seller favor. Do you even check the seller's reputation and history??? CRIMINALS!!!

They claimed that the item I ordered and paid for was delivered but it was never delivered. They provided some weird Chinese shipping company (tracking number) as evidence. Seriously??? 

I want my money back or the product I paid for!!!

Do your job PayPal and protect your customer or we will leave. There are many options out there besides PayPal so get your act together if you want to grow in the future and not fade away. It is obvious at this point that that company is a scam.

Regards.

Login to Me Too

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor
I am really starting to believe that someone from PayPal is in on this scam considering all of the people that are victims of Zestads Limited. More and more people have filed complaints and the number continues to grow and PayPal is allowing the transaction to go through even though they know it's a scam.
Login to Me Too

TLHunt
Contributor
Contributor
I totally agree they must be working together! I filled a dispute on 2 heaters that I purchased from ZestAds limited that was pure junk! PayPal declined my dispute because they said they talked to the company but yet my email to the company got kicked back immediately to me.. it couldn't even be sent! They gave us no receipt no contact info that works or anything! I'm out over $100 with this garbage! I told them that the heaters were not as described... and they said on the denial email they denied my claim and said the merchandise has to be not as described which was exactly my complaint! Pay pal must be in in this scam if they continue to do business with this dishonest company after all of the complaints of being ripped off!! Pay pal needs to be turned over to the BBB for continuing to deal with these scammer companies!
Login to Me Too

Patti6
Contributor
Contributor
Is PayPal a member of the BBB? That's a great idea!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.