zeaqikstore a Fraud and Paypal is not helping?

HMDR
Contributor
Contributor

My cousin made a purchase on zeaqikstore  and recommend it to me. It was of Cat wall climbing items. I made after her a purchase. Then She didn't receive the items and me neither. We both put a dispute. And then zeaqikstore  sent a miserable tiny T-shirt for a tiny dog just to say they sent something to my cousin and to me. I don't have a tiny dog, either my cousin. Now they want us to send back the insignificant T-shirt to an address that is in mandarin I think, and only God knows how much it is going to cost me and to my cousin. Paypal wants us to pay for it and send a tracking number so they would send me back the money. After all these months of anger and disappointment not only to zeaqikstore,  but with Paypal. I won't receive my money back and the fraudulent store is going to keep my money. I don't see the benefit to pay with Paypal. I don't feel secure to keep using it. It is a fraud and they are not doing what they should.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.