zeaqikstore scam scam

Login to Me Too
243 REPLIES 243

Terri34
Just crazy
Login to Me Too

Misspta
New Community Member

Yes my order did not arrive .... recieved a cheap watch instead of a bath and had to pay $14 custom fee as Royal Mail would not let me see the item or tell me who it was from when I went to collect it. Then had to pay return postage and was told I needed to get a tracking number . Did not pay for any extra postage so did not get one . PayPal saying I will only get a refund with a tracking number. The **bleep** have my money and either way I am out of pocket so they know what they can do!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

jet1985
Contributor
Contributor

Ring up and call this company out for being the scam it is, been trying to trace my package since it was supposed to be delivered 19.09.2020. Nothing ever came, today i have a paypal credit, and they are investigating the company

Login to Me Too

Gferesin
Contributor
Contributor
I'm on same boat, have escalated and now they want me to pay return shipping of piece of cloth to provide refund!
Login to Me Too

JanFri

Same s-it here. Ordered an electric fat tire bike. Got a pack of toothbrushes...When i try to track my pack, the info says it's in Kazakstahn..

Just sick and tired of this sh-t.

Login to Me Too

donnyzenos

I got toothbrushes too. Probaly laced with that chinese flu thingy.

Login to Me Too

GAZOFFO
Contributor
Contributor
The same for me!
Login to Me Too

juliet22
Contributor
Contributor
I am waiting on a reply from paypal as i escalated the claim if no refund i will be taking this to consumer affairs and even a current affair. ..... wait and watch!!!!
Login to Me Too

Lorimcg
Contributor
Contributor
Any idea how we can hold PayPal accountable for allowing this scam company and refusing our claims? This needs to stop.
Login to Me Too

juliet22
Contributor
Contributor
We all need to stick together with this if i do not get a refund i will be going to consumer affairs and a current afairs on the tv
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.