Contributor
Contributor

zeaqikstore scam scam

Login to Me Too
243 REPLIES 243

Mouatasim
Contributor
Contributor
hi I am interested to know more because this website took the money and up until yesterday there was a website etc. Now all of a sudden its all gone! When did you order your item?
Login to Me Too

Tomorcego
Contributor
Contributor

tgtp80
Contributor
Contributor

Same here got the ad off Tiktok. Ordered the fridges they had got today almost a month later a flask value .50

<Removed>

PAYPAL ZEAQIKSTORE

Anyone contact this number? 

What number came on your package?

I see its from Ontario but package from China

I am going to file a police report in Toronto see what happened but visa is looking into it and paypal hasnt replied

Login to Me Too

tgtp80
Contributor
Contributor

Their contact number is showing at as 402-9E5-77EE

E=3

Login to Me Too

svelto
New Community Member

i got scammed last summer never got my bike shoes 

Login to Me Too

Oberonandcrysta
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. I lost over £70. Paypal revoked my case.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Login to Me Too

Arcashbase
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal denied my case today , I ordered a corner led lamp but received a piece of cloth, PayPal simply denied my case because they issued a tracking number...this is real bad people really bad
Login to Me Too

Annoyed_123
Contributor
Contributor

You can apparently escalate the claim. I only knew this after the event. Apparently its all to do with the language difference between getting nothing and getting something. If you file under the wrong thing Pay Pal seems to take a dim view of it. Its funny we're the ones who seem to have lost something but the ineffective, administration of Pay Pal ties us up with vague and easily missed procedures and subprocedures. Good Luck getting money back

Login to Me Too

Gferesin
Contributor
Contributor
seller sends something without any value, in the cheapest way as letter, then wants it back at buyer cost to provide refund for product they never shipped!
and Paypal agrees with it
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.