zaria

z4riaa
Contributor
Contributor
hey soo I recently just shipped out all items i have sold even though they were all mostly shipped within four weeks of buying them, i understand the confusion it might bring as in fraud or something like that i’m not entirely sure if people asked for a refund i’m not sure how to figure that out anyways it’s my first time shipping anything or even selling my stuff but i do enjoy depop and will work better with communication and shipping when this is fixed also i’ve been in contact with every single customer that has bought off of me and i finally sold all items a week ago but paypal won’t allow me to cash out the money i have earned from selling my clothes it continues to say there’s an issue with your account i have tried everything i know of, i tried calling going on the website and hearing from other people with the same problem not quite sure if they have gotten it fixed either but i need this problem fixed with all $70 dollars worth of my clothes please respond back!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@z4riaa 

So what is the problem???

Are the funds not in your balance?

Are the funds on hold? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.