yokowa network limited

neecob2006
Contributor
Contributor

This company is still attempting to scam customers.  I bought several items and waited forever to get them.  Their was never an order number sent to me and i was not able to contact them.  The happy ending part is paypal refunded my money, but the thing is these types of companies showing up on facebook and other social media sites should be banned but they somehow just re-invent themselves and do it over and over. 

It should be Facebook and paypal's job to vet these companies better so we don't have our time wasted and be disappointed.

Good Luck 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Shimshoo
New Community Member
We have had the same issue bought what we believed to be two security cameras at a cost of £35 and got sent a sim card ,paypal wouldnt refund us the money we got scammed out of as we had no proof other than the paypal payment.
Login to Me Too

westpoint
New Community Member

I had the exact same thing happen to me...but I did have the receipt order that specifically showed that I had ordered the 2 cameras WITH the sim cards.  The seller responded that I only ordered the sim cards in my PAYPAL dispute, however I attached the copy of the order and am waiting on their next ridiculous response...more to follow.  If they continue, I will escalate to PAYPAL.  Total scam...

westpoint_1-1609967636513.png

Login to Me Too

westpoint
New Community Member

Agree 100% - total scam...I am disputing now

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.