xian <removed> co ltd

1234ray
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else been ripped off by this seller? I have and i filed two disputes with paypal to try to get my moneyback, paypal has been no help. How did you get your money back from these thieves?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Maria2111
New Community Member

I have the same problem.

I never received the order that I made and the money!!!

Please do something

Login to Me Too

1234ray
Contributor
Contributor

Just curious if you also filed a report with paypal and if so what their response was to you. Both of mine have been denied. I am very disappointed with paypal the way they just keep denying a loyal user.

Login to Me Too

Sam12132
New Community Member

yes mine too , paypal denied my dispute .... very bad

Login to Me Too

1234ray
Contributor
Contributor

Wow so in less than 24 hours ive found three of us that have been ripped off by the same merchant. Sad, paypal you need to fix this or you will lose your customers. That merchant needs to be held accountable.

Login to Me Too

Wa1we2
Contributor
Contributor

Me too!!. 

Login to Me Too

Christy8480
Contributor
Contributor

Me Too!!  Ordered TP, Lysol wipes, etc for my elderly parents since you couldn't find any. $78  I file a dispute, never got it.   Low and behold I get a package 2 weeks after filing dispute.  It contained 12 tiny hanrolled rolls of something that's supposed be TP...unrolling and covered in dust.  Seller offered a refund if I send items back. 

I messaged PayPal and finally someone responded saying that while they "were very sorry this happened"  they couldn't issue a refund from this account unless I ship it back.  Of course address is in chinese and I can't even figure out how to address a parcel.  Asked them why they do business with scammers and they said the more cases opened up on one, the more likely they'll look into it. 

Login to Me Too

1234ray
Contributor
Contributor

I feel your pain. At least you only lost 78, I lost 185. PayPal doesn’t protect their clients like other siteS do. I know I will minimize my use of them until they correct my issue. Very disappointed with PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

Christy8480
Contributor
Contributor

You guys!!! I connected to customer support through their message support and told them the entire sordid story. I told them everything I’d included in my dispute and sent them the same pics of the trash they sent me, a pic of the shipping label showing the .5 kg weight stated on the package that couldn’t possibly carry all the heavy stuff I ordered along with a pic of the confirmation email they sent that actually had pictures of the items I ordered. I went back and forth and finally in defeat I asked for a translation of the address the seller sent for me to return the items...it was in Chinese symbols. They sent a translation and mentally exhausted I had no intention at that point of spending $40 To send back A package of junk back. I truly did intend to go through the process just to prove a point to this scammer that people weren’t going to just sit back and let it happen. But the hassle of it defeated me. BUT....Today, 2 days after they sent the address, I was checking my email and saw that PayPal sent me a message telling me that they decided in my favor and issued me the full $78 refund!!! I didn’t even have to send the pile of junk they sent back!! For everyone who has been scammed by these **bleep**, don’t let them win!! Try what I did, maybe PayPal will come through!!!

Login to Me Too

Shoescam
Contributor
Contributor

I never received the shoe I ordered from this company. Between them and the post office this item never reached me. PayPal have been giving me the run around . They are not helpful. This xian company is a scam. They won't answer your email, you can not reach the site you placed your order once they get your money. Stay away . Don't purchase from them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.