wrong item received.

rugbyblue17
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a multifunctional mixer but received a cheap plastic food chopper. the company has said the will refund me if i return the item and pay for return shipping myself. this item has come from china and the return address is in chinese writing . i dont believe i should be responseable for return shipping as this was not what i ordered in the first place and i also dont know how to print a return label using paypal as i see no option for that on my screen and i definitely cannot write in the chinese script as was given. I have aslo checked the reviews this company has had resently and they have done this to many others of the same ordered item. will paypal help me further or do i have to pay for this return and be out of pocket no matter what i do ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi rugbyblue17, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

For items not as described, you may be requested to return the item to the seller in order to receive a full refund. The buyer is liable for the return postage costs and the item must be sent using a tracked delivery service. PayPal will assist with the cost of the return postage and more information on this can be found here - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/can-i-get-reimbursed-for-return-delivery-costs-faq3544.

- Siobhan 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi rugbyblue17, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

For items not as described, you may be requested to return the item to the seller in order to receive a full refund. The buyer is liable for the return postage costs and the item must be sent using a tracked delivery service. PayPal will assist with the cost of the return postage and more information on this can be found here - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/can-i-get-reimbursed-for-return-delivery-costs-faq3544.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

rugbyblue17
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. PayPal did assist me with the return costs but I've received no refund from my seller even though the item was sent back fully tracked. PayPal resolution date just keeps going on and on its almost 3 months since the beginning of this case and who knows if it will end. There seems to be a lot of customers with case resolution date that just keeps changing. WHY?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.