woried about fake site

kostas2002
New Community Member

hello guys,i bought something from the skygoal.se site three days ago.The payment check didn t mentioned the arrival time of the product that i bought.The site does worldwide shipping.Im woried if this site is just a fake site that steals money...i  live in a very accesible area.please help...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kostas2002 

Pity you didn't do a quick google review of the company before you purchased.

I wouldn't have touched them..............

Chinese / Asian Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @kostas2002,

I'm sorry to hear about your concern that you will not receive an item. If you do not receive an item or the item you do receive is not as it was described, you have the option to open a dispute within 180 days of the initial transaction. A dispute is a way for the buyer and seller to communicate with it all going on record.

Once a dispute is open, please make sure that you follow the directions regarding response time frames and escalate the dispute to a claim before the 20 day deadline so that PayPal can require action from the seller and get a refund for you if the seller does not complete the required actions.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.